News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How do i remove the flip down armrest in my 69 charger

Started by keith88, August 10, 2014, 05:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith88

Can and how would i remove the flip down armrest section in a 69 charger. Looks like its a separate piece and not attached to the seats on either side,and i would like to remove it but how?
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

kab69440

There are two bolts under the front and one on either side between the seats toward the back. Remove those four bolts and lift it out.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."