News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My #71 K&K Daytona race tribute

Started by Indygenerallee, September 04, 2014, 06:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

Thanks for the pics Greg, never noticed it there before! I guess the only one I had seen was the #71 Salt car that was behind the rear glass in the dutchman panel.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

odcics2

Some guys would run it out of the rear panel, by the 1/4 extension.
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Indygenerallee

Yeah, That is the main place I have seen them on the driver side tail panel near the top (cut the quarter panel extension) I wonder why they ran it there on the quarter panel just in front of the driver wing, after you pointed it out I ran back through all my pics and I finally saw it (kinda hard its so small) but in most of the pics it appears the vent is white?? Unless it is some sort of reflection off of it.

djcarguy

Aero426

On cars with the fuel vent on top of the quarter panel forward of the wing, it is possible that the chassis  pre-dates the installation of the nose and wing.

djcarguy

Indygenerallee

Ill have some updates with more pics hopefully this next month!  :2thumbs:

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: Indygenerallee on March 26, 2015, 08:03:19 AM
Ill have some updates with more pics hopefully this next month!  :2thumbs:

I was wondering how you were doing with the car...
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Daytona R/T SE

djcarguy

Indygenerallee

I still have it, and been busy with work and a other "quick" project :eek2: I will get back at it here hopefully this fall.