News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gilbert Tarr - Kieth Black Daytona

Started by 65post, September 06, 2014, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcarenvy

Its got a full tube chassis with a blown Gen 3 Hemi in it. Not quite finished but its real nice. I also know Jim Radke pretty well. I was in RTS club in Orange County in the late 80s with him a few other mentionables. We have probably crossed paths somewhere along the line. What year was the picture of the Barracuda taken? The Domoslais were a big time collectors of anything Hemi. they had an Alpine white Hemi/auto Superbird that was mostly original paint that John bought in the early seventies for under a grand haha. He sold it to the owner of Mooneyes who exported it to Japan but I saw it not too long ago at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale.

Daytona Enthusiast

Quote from: wingcarenvy on May 20, 2015, 09:07:17 PM
Its got a full tube chassis with a blown Gen 3 Hemi in it. Not quite finished but its real nice. I also know Jim Radke pretty well. I was in RTS club in Orange County in the late 80s with him a few other mentionables. We have probably crossed paths somewhere along the line. What year was the picture of the Barracuda taken? The Domoslais were a big time collectors of anything Hemi. they had an Alpine white Hemi/auto Superbird that was mostly original paint that John bought in the early seventies for under a grand haha. He sold it to the owner of Mooneyes who exported it to Japan but I saw it not too long ago at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale.

:2thumbs:
the picture's from 1977-78... this white Hemi Bird with a white vinyl top was there
that day too.

Daytona Enthusiast

Hemi Birds Rule !!!

Daytona Enthusiast

My Dad let me take a few pics that day...some turned out good, some didn't.These two are ones that I took. I don't know anything about the green 500, but the red and white interior Hemi 500 was Joe Machado's...

Daytona Enthusiast

This is the first time we saw Jim's car in blue and red. We couldn't believe our
eyes. What a beautiful car !!!