News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ordered USA-630 stereo

Started by euroZ06, September 18, 2014, 03:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

euroZ06

Hello,

So i finally gave in and got tired of my stock radio. The fm wasnt working, i only had one speaker (the dash one), and the only stations i could catch were a guy constantly trashing the president and religious channel. Most of the time i drive without a radio, but it does get boring on longer trips. So i went online and after some research decided to get this unit, it looks stock and offers usb connection (all my music is on usb). I also ordered a 4x10 dual speaker for the front, and picked up a new/private buy set of 6x9 infinity speakers for the back. I had no speakers in the rear, but did have original speaker covers. Installing the 6x9 was a breeze, they bolted right up, ran the wires to the front. Now patiently sitting by the door waiting for mailman to deliver the stereo and front speaker. As i wait, i kind of looked under the dash to see how i would pull out the stock radio and connect the new one... I was wondering if there are any tricks/tips on how to do it... Im not sure if new system will come with instructions. 

68 charger, 383, 727, 3.55

73chgrSE

Simonic

I've got one of these. It did come with instructions and fitted without issues
Mopar owner in the UK..