News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wiring diagram for rear speakers with fader switch

Started by Ghoste, September 20, 2014, 08:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Am I blind or just as stupid as normal this morning?  I can't seem to find this in the fsm even in the Dart accessory portion.  How do they wire these things in there?

Dino

I don't think it's in the FSM.  I've never seen it.  All I have is the 68 accessory diagram.  Not the best quality either but it's all there.   :yesnod:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

Lol, I gotta look again later, I still don't see that goofy fader switch in there.  Thanks Dino. :lol:

FastbackJon

Here's the wiring diagram in case anyone needs it. The single output of the radio (dark green and black) is split into front and rear speakers using a potentiometer, where both speakers use part of the 8-10 ohm total rating of the radio (instead of one speaker getting all of it). For example if the pot is set in the middle, each speaker would get 4 ohms.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV