News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pictures

Started by el dub, October 03, 2014, 11:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

For some reason I am unable to download? pics. I hit the browse button, open pictures, select a pic and hit open, but nothing happens. It doesn't attach. So, since I know nothing about computers here I am.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Dino

That's uploading.   :icon_smile_big:

So when you browse and open a picture, does the location of it not show up in the little attachment bar?  The picture needs to be less than 200kb as well or it won't go through, but you'd get an error message saying that.  
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

el dub

I think you have it with that 200 kb part. thanks

JB400

Make sure it has a unique name on it as well. 

Mopar Nut

Use Photobucket.com, it's free and easy to use.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

charger1972

So with all the picture posting questions on this site , how does tan top make it look so easy ? Maybe he should hold a tutorial or something .

JB400

He's had lots of practice.  Once you get it figured out, it's actually fairly easy.

charger1972

Yeah , I`v got it figured out . Just saying ....

el dub

el dub

Dino

Quote from: el dub on October 20, 2014, 09:19:33 PM
http://www.cbn.com/tv/embedplayer.aspx?bcid=1509282970001

I don't know if you intended to post this specific video or not, but it was a bit strange to see my old country's political situation is not getting any better.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

el dub

I was trying to figure out how to move links from email

nvrbdn

old aluminum ET slots on the charger???   :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House