News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help from clonies...please?

Started by wetfeetmi, March 18, 2006, 02:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wetfeetmi

Thanks, Howie...I will not be needing it, though! I made due with my original tracing and finished the hinges. I had to piece them together as well as possible. The hinges came out pretty close with a little tweaking.
I still need pinpoint measurements to spot the wing. I know you don't have them because you have a 500, but if anyone else could take a minute and pass those to me, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks, Rick

hemigeno

Quote from: wetfeetmi on March 23, 2006, 02:42:21 PM
Thanks, Howie...I will not be needing it, though! I made due with my original tracing and finished the hinges. I had to piece them together as well as possible. The hinges came out pretty close with a little tweaking.
I still need pinpoint measurements to spot the wing. I know you don't have them because you have a 500, but if anyone else could take a minute and pass those to me, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks, Rick

Rick, what kind of pinpoint measurements are you looking for?  I can measure from the end of the quarterpanel extension to the very tip of the wing base, if that would help   :shruggy:

Let me know, and I'll do what I can to help out!

hemigeno

Ok, I dunno if this is what you're looking for, but I measured from the end of the quarterpanel (with the extensions installed) and came up with approximately 3" between the end of the quarterpanel and the rearmost tip of the vertical stabilizer.

I say approximately, since the wing that Creative Industries installed on my car is 1/4" different from one side to the other.

The passenger's side is just a shade less than 3", and the driver's side is 3-1/4".  So much for precision installation techniques... :smash:

Hope this helps,

Geno

wetfeetmi

Thanks, hemigeno! I wil split the difference and drill some holes. Take care, Rick