News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MCACN roll call!

Started by pettybird, October 23, 2014, 11:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 22, 2014, 09:02:17 PM
Pettybird I missed you today... R u going again Sunday?

Well you know the answer is no now.  Pretty dumb of us to not swap numbers ahead of time...

TUFCAT

Doug and Danny told me you were there. Next time we'll make better arrangements to meet up. :icon_smile_wink: :2thumbs:

maxwellwedge

Great show! Good to see Doug, Doug, Danny and Mopar John.   :cheers:
Congrats again on your Bird John - It is a sweet piece!  :2thumbs:

Mopar John

Jim,
It was great to meet you in person at the show! I hold your praise in high regard due to the fact that you have a very fine original survivor to go by. Thanks for the parts, pictures and advice!
MJ

Aero426

Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 24, 2014, 11:18:57 AM
Great show! Good to see Doug, Doug, Danny and Mopar John.   :cheers:
Congrats again on your Bird John - It is a sweet piece!  :2thumbs:

Likewise.   Nice to see everyone on Saturday.    Danny brought me a nice poster print of #7.    Pettybird brought me some surplus Porsche goodies.    Jim brought jokes about the Iraqi Information Minister. 

TUFCAT

That poster print was ultra cool!  :2thumbs: :drool5:  You should take a photo and post it.  :yesnod:

Aero426

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 24, 2014, 04:58:44 PM
That poster print was ultra cool!  :2thumbs: :drool5:  You should take a photo and post it.  :yesnod:

Good to see you as well Tuffy.   Will take a pic of Danny's print as soon as I can get it out of the trailer.  It is snowing like crazy at the moment.   Got home just after midnight and collapsed in a heap.     But I am glad it was only rain last night.    It would be a rough tow in the snow.   

TheAutoArchaeologist

TUFCAT

Thanks for taking all of those pictures.... Great memories.  :2thumbs:

maxwellwedge

Quote from: Aero426 on November 24, 2014, 04:30:11 PM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 24, 2014, 11:18:57 AM
Great show! Good to see Doug, Doug, Danny and Mopar John.   :cheers:
Congrats again on your Bird John - It is a sweet piece!  :2thumbs:

Likewise.   Nice to see everyone on Saturday.    Danny brought me a nice poster print of #7.    Pettybird brought me some surplus Porsche goodies.    Jim brought jokes about the Iraqi Information Minister. 

I still love that guy!

Aero426

From the height of the IRL vs CART Indy Car wars of the 90's.     

maxwellwedge

He is just plain awesome.  :2thumbs:

69_500

Nice too see all of you guys this past Saturday. Highlight was meeting the Haldiman's. Glad you like the print Doug. I can email you the picture if you wanted to make more. I had that one made at a local Meijer for like $15.

Aero426

Danny,  I'd love to have a copy of the original image.   superbirdclub@yahoo

Thx

Redmanf1

Dave Kanofsky

Wow, you guys really dodged a bullet this year!  FurFest is this weekend, and they had some trouble...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-19-hospitalized-thousands-evacuated-in-gas-leak-at-rosemont-hotel-20141207-story.html

"Thousands of people were evacuated and 19 people were hospitalized...the incident happened around 12:40 a.m..."It was shocking," said Smejkal while standing outside the hotel dressed in a red panda animal suit."" :eek:

I hope Pettybird is OK   :icon_smile_big::smilielol: :smilielol:
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

pettybird

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on December 07, 2014, 09:12:26 AM
Wow, you guys really dodged a bullet this year!  FurFest is this weekend, and they had some trouble...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-19-hospitalized-thousands-evacuated-in-gas-leak-at-rosemont-hotel-20141207-story.html

"Thousands of people were evacuated and 19 people were hospitalized...the incident happened around 12:40 a.m..."It was shocking," said Smejkal while standing outside the hotel dressed in a red panda animal suit."" :eek:

I hope Pettybird is OK   :icon_smile_big::smilielol: :smilielol:

(cough cough cough)

By the way Dave...do you need a gathering of aero people any closer to your house to make an appearance?  How am I supposed to harass you if you stay home?

TUFCAT

Those furries are very mysterious.  :D