News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Delusional Charger sellers

Started by Homerr, November 09, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

John Milner

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 04, 2020, 08:06:39 PM
Quote from: marshallfry01 on May 03, 2020, 11:52:26 PM
99% of all chargers are delusional prices now. It's almost impossible for the ones like me to buy one that are trying to get into the game at this time. Seems like it's $15,000 rust buckets and sometimes $30,000+ for non XS solid project cars. If there is a deal out there you can bet a damn flipper has just bought it and it'll be reposted the next day for 2-3 times what they paid for it. I'm about ready to give up.
The deals are out there, you just need to be more diligent.
I bought this wrecked and not too rusty '70 383 car for $5000.
I still shake my head thinking that it was a fair price for a car that needed so much work but that is the market these days!

There definitely are some deals left out there.  I think your '70 was a better car than mine but I gave $3,000 for this back in '16.  Mine needed a quarter panel replacement and some more metal work.  It seems like people hide these Charger projects out well.  The key is finding one before they get advertised. 

VegasCharger

alfaitalia

I put this on here ages ago... you would think that having been on ebay on and off for well over a year...at the same price ...and having not sold it he might have thought about reducing it...its not everyones cup of tea and a mix of 68 and 69 parts does not help....I don't see it at a penny over £50,000...even at the silly prices they sell for in Europe!! Having a 1979 T number plate rather than an age related one (which would end in G) puts me off too!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1968-DODGE-CHARGER-7-2-AUTO/164186930659?hash=item263a4dbde3:g:1XUAAOSwFnlecfuO
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

CDN72SE

1974 Dodge Charger SE Super Bee - Perfect car for you flipoids..  buy it for $20,000 and flip it for $50,000. Lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274401369783?ul_noapp=true

Price seems a little high to me.
1972 Charger SE

Drache

Quote from: CDN72SE on June 19, 2020, 09:55:49 AM
1974 Dodge Charger SE Super Bee - Perfect car for you flipoids..  buy it for $20,000 and flip it for $50,000. Lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274401369783?ul_noapp=true

Price seems a little high to me.

Engine bay hasn't even been touched, neither has the motor. Wire hanging down onto the driver's floor. Looks like it was just given a quick paint job and he's the one trying to flip it.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Bad B-rad

I thought 1971 was the last year for the Charger Super Bee?
Maybe that's why it will cost so much its one of none, made.

Bad B-rad

The white engine bay aside it doesn't look horriable. That being said, no one is gonna pay $50,000 for it. 

XH29N0G

Listed as a manual transmission.  Manual valve body?

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Kern Dog

That kind of money gets you a shitty aftermarket floor shifter, crappy looking worn out gauges, the shifter nub still on the column and worn out A/C controls?

70 sublime

I wonder if it ever had some stickers on it and now they took them off ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

ALBSURE1091

Quote from: Kern Dog on June 28, 2020, 02:37:37 PM
That kind of money gets you a shitty aftermarket floor shifter, crappy looking worn out gauges, the shifter nub still on the column and worn out A/C controls?

As well as bypassed heat and A/C incorrect seats etc etc. For 100K I would really think working A/C & heat a must but What do I know.

ACUDANUT

Manual Transmission my arse.  Any older car can be equipped the A/C for around 2k. Heat 500.00.
Seats.. Who cares..They were horrible back then. Does anyone enjoy their car when its lower than 32 or higher than 90 degrees plus? NOT ME.  :Twocents:

ALBSURE1091

That' s my point. Someone asking 100k for a car the $2500 cost for A/C and heat should be included. I drive mine year round so when it's under 32 having heat is great. Drove her yesterday and it was 85 out. Was real nice with the A/C on.

VegasCharger

Who waits until it's 90° out to turn on the AC? I'd be like :flame: :flame: :flame:

70 sublime

It has the lower control arms for a front sway bar but there is no sway bar
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

MoparMike68

375instroke

Mytur Binsdirti

chargerperson

Quote from: AKcharger on July 23, 2020, 10:03:46 AM
Here's one...$190K for a 383 car!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Charger-R-T/164296598742?hash=item2640d724d6:g:rtkAAOSwJrdehHKc

Looks like someone spent a large sum of money to make a restomod, drove it 738 miles and is hoping to sell to break even which never works (in fact, $190k for this would be hard to achieve unless the body was really swiss chees like)