News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing Car Values

Started by 1970 RT/SE, November 10, 2014, 09:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970 RT/SE

Thinking about selling my Superbird and from what I see prices are all over the place. I am talking about 440 and 440-6 cars. Has anyone seen what are some actual sold prices are for cars in the last year or so ? Thanks Moparts !

Beep Beep Dave

Quote from: 1970 RT/SE on November 10, 2014, 09:37:35 PM
Thanks Moparts !

:icon_smile_blackeye:

That is a broad question I would think, condition, drivetrain and colours have a big impact over money.
What are the details of your car?

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

1970 RT/SE

That's a good point. I guess what I was wondering is has anyone kept track of different sales with some specifics tied to them. The easiest way to find prices is to look at old auction results but they can be misleading as well. I didn't want to turn this into a what's my car worth post , more so looking to gather up some info to assist me in setting my price when the time comes. My car is a low mileage 440-6 bench seat column shift alpine white bird.

wingcar

For the big money, your best option is to bring it to Barrett-Jackson....where the drunks with the big money are trying to out bid each other. 

(In my opinion a lot of stupid money changing hands...but then again I only have dumb money)
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

500Jon

Hi Aero's,

Got to speak to the guys at daiseysuesdcars.com
They have sold 4 of their seven Birds, now three left at £$125,000.
Allowing for trades and dealer rates I reckon most 'GOOD' 440-Birds are $100,000!
Put a Hemi in there and add $50,000, not bad for a $750 option in 1970!!! :scratchchin:

Hemi Daytona 4-speed got to be +$100,000??? :cheers:

Quarter of a Million will buy a nice house, most places LOL!!! :slap:

5J
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!