News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'68 Starlet : greeting from France !

Started by JPM, November 16, 2014, 03:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennard

Welcome Bruno,  I'm sorry to hear about your friend. May he rest in peace.

XS29L9B2

Quote from: chamagne on November 16, 2018, 07:20:13 AM
hello, i'm Bruno i'm french guy,I am 57 years old
I took over JP's project a few months ago, after his accidental death, it was a friend.
I hope to finish this car in the best conditions.
I would need your help to find a sunroof as its origin,and probably need more advice

please excuse my english

Very well english Bruno. Perfect to fine you hère, this is a very good project
dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

ACUDANUT

JP BABY FACE SCARED ME.  What happened to him ?

chamagne

hello

rupture of aneurysm(I am not sure of the translation of the term medical), he was found at home more days after, 10 -15 days information to the rescue.
I was very affected by this news, to die alone it must be terrible...

I must restore this task in the rules of art in his memory

but let's stop crying, he will not like that  :angel:

I'm counting on you all the forum to help me in this reconstruction

chamagne

in first i'm cherche a sunroof, to restore it to the original configuration

the patches on the front are done, I found an original roof that I must refold and the bottom of the trunk must be replaced

XS29L9B2

chamagne

I want to know if roof sky whales are the same for models with sunroof and hardtop

Lennard

Quote from: chamagne on January 10, 2019, 07:24:47 AM

I want to know if roof sky whales are the same for models with sunroof and hardtop
Say what?  You mean roof skin? The aftermarket AMD roof skins for second generation Chargers are all the same.

nvrbdn

Welcome to the group Bruno. Sorry to hear of your friend. Good of you to take on the build. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

djcarguy

DAY CLONA ,    a member here,   DAY CLONA -   had a stash or supplyer for sunroofs some time back. best too PM him here?  he is the guy that did the watermelon Daytona an the 3rd gen wingcars.look up G series wingcars,they installed sunroof in lots of his builds.   :2thumbs:

not big fan of green, but sounds like this car needs to be green with the sunroof .Very  sorry to hear about JP. all the best on finding parts and the rebuild.DJ     :popcrn:    :2thumbs:

69rtse4spd

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I am sure he his smiling watching you from above.

chamagne

Quote from: Lennard on January 10, 2019, 08:08:38 AM

Say what?  You mean roof skin? The aftermarket AMD roof skins for second generation Chargers are all the same.

no the headliner bow

Lennard

Quote from: chamagne on January 11, 2019, 07:18:18 AM
Quote from: Lennard on January 10, 2019, 08:08:38 AM

no the headliner bow

I don't know the answer to that.

Homerr

Hi Bruno, sorry to hear about the passing of JPM. 

I have taken the liberty to add the Charger to the registry in my signature.

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on January 10, 2019, 08:27:02 PM
DAY CLONA ,    a member here,   DAY CLONA -   had a stash or supplyer for sunroofs some time back. best too PM him here?  he is the guy that did the watermelon Daytona an the 3rd gen wingcars.look up G series wingcars,they installed sunroof in lots of his builds.   :2thumbs:

not big fan of green, but sounds like this car needs to be green with the sunroof .Very  sorry to hear about JP. all the best on finding parts and the rebuild.DJ     :popcrn:    :2thumbs:

chamagne

I sent an email to DAY CLONA, ​​but no answer   :'(

chamagne

Quote from: Homerr on January 12, 2019, 02:19:50 PM
Hi Bruno, sorry to hear about the passing of JPM. 

I have taken the liberty to add the Charger to the registry in my signature.

OK you are right

chamagne

Quote from: chamagne on January 15, 2019, 05:00:55 AM

I sent an email to DAY CLONA, ​​but no answer   :'(

Someone could help me to contact  DAY CLONA

Kern Dog

I think there is a problem in the language translation.

chamagne

I know, I would have to work better in school

XS29L9B2

chamagne

after research, the sunroof from american sunroof corp was mounted on other brands than chrysler. can you confirm?

the model is rare enough to restore it as originally..

I'm looking everywhere, I've already found a photo in Belgium

djcarguy

PM  personal message DAY CLONA HERE  on site.. he mostly post in the aero secsion here.

might check web for Wildcat mopar parts an projects  ,, in sandy Oregon.  . they had 3 sunroof project cars awhile back ,for sale??

place a wanted add here an mopar sites for a sunroof ??    :2thumbs: