News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Canadian Daytona SE ?

Started by 65post, December 23, 2005, 01:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

What a great difference in the stances of those two.
more pics!

65post

I think the copper - tan  one from Quebec that went to Ontario is L9B414635.The 2 pics are a canadian export car up for auction at B-J
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

65post

Quote from: 69_500 on December 23, 2005, 05:37:05 PM
I think that there is a Y2 yellow Daytona SE that has always been native to Canada. I am not at my house right now, but I think someone sent me a picture of it a few years back. I know they sent the fender tag info to me, and it was an SE Daytona.
The daytona I saw was not Y2. it looked  like curious yellow. It looked like it would glow in the dark .I am sure it was not the original color.

Daytona Guy

Was it this bright of a yellow? I would love to find that car "65post".

65post

Quote from: Daytona Guy on December 29, 2005, 01:11:28 PM
Was it this bright of a yellow? I would love to find that car "69 500".

That looks like the same color.I think the one in Montreal had no rear stripe.It was all yellow.

69Charger500

There is a T5 Copper Metallic Daytona in the Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills (in the basement).  Don't recall if it was a 4-Speed...

Here it is:

Moparmatty

Daytona in the WPC museum is 400564

The DR.'s car is an SE but I have never seen the car so I don't know the colour.  414619

The Black car above is 414630. Original F6 car.

Copper car is 414631.  440 4spd.  Tan interior.  Was owned by Wellington Motors in Guelph, ON (Chrysler Dealer) until sometime last year.  I believe a collector in Cornwall, ON bought it.  It was forsale in Hemmings last year.  Was kind of cool walking in the front door of the dealership last summer seeing a Daytona in the showroom.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

daytonalo

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS COLOR IS !   LARRY

65post

Would 414630 have belonged to a Dave Resnik from Ont?I talked to him a few years ago and he had an F6 one that was missing the nose cone.Is it still in Ont?

daytonalo

DANE , IS THAT YOUR CAR . WHAT  EXACTLY IS THAT COLOR . BASE CLEAR? WHAT SYSTEM ? LARRY

Moparmatty

Quote from: 65post on March 20, 2006, 09:39:45 PM
Would 414630 have belonged to a Dave Resnik from Ont?I talked to him a few years ago and he had an F6 one that was missing the nose cone.Is it still in Ont?

I believe the car you are talking about is 414624.  We were just talking about that car on Saturday.  It has some kind of snake skin roof on it and is an F6 car if I remember correctly. 

414630 has been owned by the same guy since the late 70's.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

Beep Beep Dave

414630 has been owned by the same guy since the late 70's.
Was originally a F8 car not F6.

How much were they asking for the Daytona at Wellington's?

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Moparmatty

When 414631/Burnt car was at Wellington Motors I think they were asking $90K USD Dave.  But don't quote me on that.

Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

Beep Beep Dave

Quote from: Moparmatty on March 31, 2006, 11:23:20 PM
When 414631/Burnt car was at Wellington Motors I think they were asking $90K USD Dave.  But don't quote me on that.

Thanks I don't remember hearing about it even being there, I would have liked to have gone to take a peek at it!!!

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T