News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1974 Dodge Charger 360 Magnum Ralley 4 Speed Manual How Many Were Made??

Started by 1974360RALLEY, December 17, 2014, 09:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EccentricMagpies

I think this is where I got the 18K from. 

Basically the WIW value on the car on an old thread when the car was for sale on ebay for over 60k.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,73015.msg819520.html#msg819520
'74 Rallye 4spd (WH23L4) (1 of 94)
'74 Rallye Auto (WH23L4) (quad black)
'69 Swinger 340 - 4spd
'70 Duster 340 - 4spd

The Dodge

Men Of MOPAR:  apologies to any ladies being referred to as Men.  Just saw this site as I was looking for info on my '74 Charger 360 CID, 4-SP, 850 CTQ.  Bought her in March 1974 while I was still a first classman at USMA; held it this long; maybe the only member of my class who still owns his first car.  The value of the car is secondary to its sentimental and status value; I just won't let her go!  So I try to get every bit of info I can-especially how many might still be in existence-I believe the word is "survivors".  So from what I've read so far, this site has a lot of smart guys.  Perhaps you can share any and all info-I don't have any pix as I'm not too flashy with this computer "stuff".  May have to get my 4 yr old grand daughter to help me out.  Well, I'm in sort of speak and looking forward to some new info that will make my Charger that much more interesting.  Thanks to any and all in advance for your input.

74Rallye

Chargerguy74

Welcome, The Dodge. How's the 4 year old making out with the pics? Looking forward to hearing more about your car. I'm a big fan of the 360 4 speeds. Had 3 at one point. One in Gold, a Sienna Metallic, and a green one. Sold the green one however.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Nacho-RT74

I know this is an old thread, but some of us at 3rd gen board are trying to get the 71/74 breakdown numbers back.... @EccentricMagpies where you found the 74 breakdown?

We had them there but the old board owner died couple of years ago and he had those posted on his PB image host account and they are lost now.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

odcics2

Quote from: The Dodge on August 18, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
Men Of MOPAR:  apologies to any ladies being referred to as Men.  Just saw this site as I was looking for info on my '74 Charger 360 CID, 4-SP, 850 CTQ.  Bought her in March 1974 while I was still a first classman at USMA; held it this long; maybe the only member of my class who still owns his first car.  The value of the car is secondary to its sentimental and status value; I just won't let her go!  So I try to get every bit of info I can-especially how many might still be in existence-I believe the word is "survivors".  So from what I've read so far, this site has a lot of smart guys.  Perhaps you can share any and all info-I don't have any pix as I'm not too flashy with this computer "stuff".  May have to get my 4 yr old grand daughter to help me out.  Well, I'm in sort of speak and looking forward to some new info that will make my Charger that much more interesting.  Thanks to any and all in advance for your input.

Any photos?   :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

The Dodge

JB400

In your post reply window, scroll down to where it says Attach: Choose file. Click on that, then pick the file of your pic.  Make sure it has a unique name that hasn't been used before, and is less than 400kb. Post a message in the text box, then choose Post

hemigeno

Quote from: The Dodge on May 17, 2022, 06:59:55 PM
How in heck do you put a picture on your comment?

Quote from: JB400 on May 17, 2022, 10:00:06 PM
In your post reply window, scroll down to where it says Attach: Choose file. Click on that, then pick the file of your pic.  Make sure it has a unique name that hasn't been used before, and is less than 400kb. Post a message in the text box, then choose Post

In addition to what JB400 mentioned, you can find answers to several common problems with posting photos in the Site Suggestions / Help Desk section:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/board,3.0.html