News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona-Superbird Auto Club Calendars Available

Started by Aero426, January 01, 2024, 02:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

The 2024 Daytona-Superbird Auto Club aero car calendars are ready to ship now. Two different ones are available.   There is the "club calendar" featuring all aero cars, mostly street shots.     There also is the "All Hemi" race  calendar which is all vintage stock cars.   Printed on glossy stock, these are nice and crisp images.   They are $28 including the shipping. The Pay Pal account to send to is superbirdclub426@gmail.com   Please contact me for a mailing address if you want to mail a check or money order.  If you would like more than one or are outside the USA, contact me for an accurate mailing cost.  Thanks to Doug Croxford and Greg Kwiatkowski for photo help with this years calendars.

Dave Kanofsky

Order sent for the Club version!  Can't put me in there twice and not get an order from me  :cheers:  :2thumbs:
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)