News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Charger 500 Registry

Started by Homerr, December 26, 2014, 03:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horn

How do I go about getting my 69 Charger 500 put on the website's registry?

RallyeMike

QuoteHow do I go about getting my 69 Charger 500 put on the website's registry?

Post the info here or email to Homer. Thanks for doing this!
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Livinglife442

I am trying to post a picture or 2 and it won't let me. It says the file is too big?  I'm not sure what is different.  I took it with my cell.  Any advice?
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
** Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Livinglife442

This gem is coming to my garage soon.  Waiting for my friend to come back to town so we can free up the brakes and move the stuff from around the car.  This has been parked since 1980!  Cannot wait to get started on this!  It is not presently in the registry.  But it will be 60 seconds after delivery.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
** Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

70 sublime

Quote from: Livinglife442 on September 10, 2020, 10:46:07 AM
This gem is coming to my garage soon.  Waiting for my friend to come back to town so we can free up the brakes and move the stuff from around the car.  This has been parked since 1980!  Cannot wait to get started on this!  It is not presently in the registry.  But it will be 60 seconds after delivery.

Another green Charger sitting beside it ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Livinglife442

Yes sir!  He has 3.  He has another green one that is not pictured.  It's a R/T 440-4 speed.  Matching.  Also a 70 V Code Challenger.  I have the desire.  What I need is deeper pockets.  That's the only thing holding me back from buying all of them! 

69_500

Quote from: Livinglife442 on September 10, 2020, 11:58:09 AM
Yes sir!  He has 3.  He has another green one that is not pictured.  It's a R/T 440-4 speed.  Matching.  Also a 70 V Code Challenger.  I have the desire.  What I need is deeper pockets.  That's the only thing holding me back from buying all of them! 

Your car (future car) will be in the registry probably before you even pick it up. Nosey people like Dan Liebrandt hang out here. lol

Livinglife442

Hahah!  Dan knows about the car. Dan and I have discussed the car a few times.  The present owner keeps the car hidden from the public and prefers to not have it listed in the registry while he is owner. 

RallyeMike

QuoteAsk when is next season and what happened to Heather?

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing more about the detail of the car, and some photos of course  :2thumbs:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Livinglife442

Here's another

Livinglife442

The back

held1823

Quote from: 69_500 on September 10, 2020, 07:47:32 PM
Your car (future car) will be in the registry probably before you even pick it up. Nosey people like Dan Liebrandt hang out here. lol
Quote from: Livinglife442 on September 11, 2020, 09:36:32 AM
Hahah!  Dan knows about the car. Dan and I have discussed the car a few times.

your move now, martinsville boy
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Livinglife442

white

I'm pretty sure I have seen this car before about 5 years ago.

Livinglife442

Do you remember where you saw it? 

white

white

I think this might be the one

Livinglife442

That 500 seems to be in comparable condition.  But the one I have posted has been sitting in Northern Illinois for 40 plus years.  Too bad I couldn't buy that one too!  : )

white

Wow, the one I looked at in Kentucky is the same color as yours with a white interior, cant quite tell what the interior color of yours is

Livinglife442

This one is tan interior, automatic.  Can I ask how you came across this one?  A friend?  Relative??

talkiemopar

That was my 500. You got the bird wing center when you stop by.I do not have it anymore.  :brickwall: :brickwall:  Rick.

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: Livinglife442 on September 14, 2020, 02:02:05 PM
That 500 seems to be in comparable condition.  But the one I have posted has been sitting in Northern Illinois for 40 plus years.  Too bad I couldn't buy that one too!  : )

Hey!  I've been in Northern Illinois for 40 plus years, where's my C500???   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :smilielol:
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

69_500

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on September 15, 2020, 08:10:35 AM
Quote from: Livinglife442 on September 14, 2020, 02:02:05 PM

Hey!  I've been in Northern Illinois for 40 plus years, where's my C500???   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :smilielol:

Dave, its not that far from you. I saw the car only once, and it was when I was in college in 1996/7. Haven't seen it since.

Livinglife442