News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For Sale 1969 Daytona 49,871 org miles all org sheet metal exc. condition

Started by customshop1, December 29, 2014, 10:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

so someone here bought it??(seeing as it was not advertised anywhere else)

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

customshop1

I did reach out to a bunch of friends I have about the car and got the word spread.  So it was not a person on here it is a Friend of a Friend,  it will be going to a large Collection the owner does not want to state the selling price
but I can tell you it was a far deal for both parties.
It will be headed to North Carolina to the Rick Hendricks Collection.  :cheers:
so see guys  there is a Buyer for Every seat! :coolgleamA:

TUFCAT

Ahhh, Rick Hendrick.....(nothing good to say here).  Well, at least the car will benefit from and endless supply of money poured into it.....  :-\

hemi68charger

So, there will be two F6 Daytona's in Mooresville, NC; Evernham's and now Hendricks...  I can see a future episode of Americarna....  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

A383Wing

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 12, 2015, 06:40:42 PM
Ahhh, Rick Hendrick.....(nothing good to say here).  Well, at least the car will benefit from and endless supply of money poured into it.....  :-\

agreed, on all said

Y1CHARGER

Quote from: customshop1 on January 11, 2015, 12:14:35 PM
Thnx I'm glad someone sees it our way. 
I  have not even found another F6 Green with white int.  for sale anywhere.   they might be  but I have not found one.
The Owner is Holding out for $130,000 we got another offer bumping the 6 ix figures higher.  we are getting close. I have  2 more people going to call tomorrow and make there final offers.
I would really like to see it make   sale and move it on to an owner that can enjoy it and give it a good home.
Well, if OP is being truthful, then $100,000 was not enough to buy the car and a higher Six figure bid got closer, maybe $105,000 or more but needed to be closer to $130,000 but didn't say it HAD to be $130,000 so I guess It's safe to say it sold for $105,000 to $125,000. :shruggy:

moparnation74

From one storage building to another storage building.

The seller will respect the buyer if the buyer does not want to disclose the actual purchase price.  Problem is we are not talking 500k or 1mil here. 

Davtona

Quote from: Y1CHARGER on January 12, 2015, 07:59:25 PM
Well, if OP is being truthful, then $100,000 was not enough to buy the car and a higher Six figure bid got closer, maybe $105,000 or more but needed to be closer to $130,000 but didn't say it HAD to be $130,000 so I guess It's safe to say it sold for $105,000 to $125,000. :shruggy:

Either way it went for more than most on here thought it would. For a non numbers  - driver quality car it may have created a new high water mark for a Daytona.

held1823

what the hell is wrong with some of you? nothing good to say?

more money than 99.9% of us will ever even see poured into finding bone marrow matches for leukemia patients and helping them pay for treatment.

millions more towards foundations that help the families of sick children seek and afford treatment.

the man is no saint, but who among us is? have any of you slamming the guy given even $20 to a stranger?

the car obviously IS worth what the owner asked, as hendrick can afford any pedigree of wing car he desires and yet he chose this one.

monday morning quarterbacking at its finest....

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Davtona

customshop1

The Owner and Myself would like to thank all of you for your Support and education on this project.
But  we would also Like to  say I think we did pretty Good after all..... :2thumbs:
We got it to a New Home where it will be well taken care of, and we got more money then
most of you ever thought we would.  So  that's a Good Day in my book!   :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

Beep Beep Dave

Congrats on the sale, and for helping the owner sell the Daytona. As I mentioned before I thought you did a great job answer questions and posting pics and ultimately that helped find it a new home.
It was a good topic to follow and I enjoyed it. Learned a thing or two as well :2thumbs:

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

hemi-hampton

Davtona

Yes glad to see its going to a new home where it will be well taken care of I'm sure. Good job to all of you.  :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: held1823 on January 12, 2015, 08:46:36 PM
what the hell is wrong with some of you? nothing good to say?

more money than 99.9% of us will ever even see poured into finding bone marrow matches for leukemia patients and helping them pay for treatment.

millions more towards foundations that help the families of sick children seek and afford treatment.

the man is no saint, but who among us is? have any of you slamming the guy given even $20 to a stranger?

the car obviously IS worth what the owner asked, as hendrick can afford any pedigree of wing car he desires and yet he chose this one.

monday morning quarterbacking at its finest....

It's called being jealous I believe

BS27R1B

Quote from: Y1CHARGER on January 12, 2015, 07:59:25 PM
Quote from: customshop1 on January 11, 2015, 12:14:35 PM
Thnx I'm glad someone sees it our way. 
I  have not even found another F6 Green with white int.  for sale anywhere.   they might be  but I have not found one.
The Owner is Holding out for $130,000 we got another offer bumping the 6 ix figures higher.  we are getting close. I have  2 more people going to call tomorrow and make there final offers.
I would really like to see it make   sale and move it on to an owner that can enjoy it and give it a good home.

I can assure all here it was above $110K.
In the end deep pockets prevailed. Well done John. :2thumbs:
' objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are'

Redmanf1

Not sure how the Daytona is compared in value but it makes me very hopeful on my superbird. I know there are less Daytona's but the superbird is very popular.
Congrats on the sale  :2thumbs:

Nelson

500Jon

Its all good from what I can see!

Happy seller, happy new owner!!! :2thumbs:

Buyers market or sellers market?
Can't have one without the other.

The only loser here is EBAY!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

customshop1

Hendricks pick it up today.  Pretty cool day around Here...... :2thumbs:

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

ACUDANUT

Excellent tow package there.  Glad it's not being towed with a 1/2 ton truck on a car dolly. lol

nascarxx29

It matches Johns F6 Daytona which went to Ray Everham at hendrich
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701