News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stolen !

Started by RGA, January 21, 2015, 04:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RGA

Someone stole my 1969 charger rt, light green cycle top 6 pack car . In perfect shape . If any PPP up please let me know.

JB400

Pix and location would help :yesnod:

Best of luck in your recovery of your car.

Alaskan_TA

Cycle top like a bike carrier?

VIN?

Phone number of the local police / state cops to report leads too?

dual fours

Quote from: JB400 on January 21, 2015, 04:20:19 PM
Pix and location would help :yesnod:

Best of luck in your recovery of your car.
RGA Profile shows, Albuquerque
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Cncguy

Yep post pics. I'm in Indiana but I'll keep my eyes open.

TUFCAT

Quote from: RGA on January 21, 2015, 04:18:57 PM
Someone stole my 1969 charger rt, light green cycle top 6 pack car . In perfect shape . If any PPP up please let me know.

This post is so bad that it almost sounds fishy ... :brickwall:  

Without pictures or details, how can anyone help find the car?   :shruggy:

I would post all kinds of pictures and information pertinent to the "when, what, and where" details to help someone locate my car....and what the hell is "PPP"?

I'm sure it was in perfect shape.  Just ask any cop,  every stolen car is perfect...  :police:

Drache

The OP might still be in shock over the incident. I'm sure he will reply with the info we need.  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TUFCAT

Quote from: Drache on January 21, 2015, 04:53:02 PM
The OP might still be in shock over the incident. I'm sure he will reply with the info we need.  :shruggy:

Maybe you're right Drache.  I'd post the VIN, license plate number, pictures, and description chock fulll o' details before I went public on the largest Dodge Charger website on the planet.....armed with the right details someone out there, might be able to help immediately.  :yesnod:  

Ghoste

Get us the details and we'll spread the word.

charger Downunder

[/quote]

TUFCAT

Quote from: charger Downunder on January 21, 2015, 05:16:20 PM
Is this the one, hope he gets it back undamaged.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,107080.msg1299667.html#msg1299667

Okay we've got something to be on the lookout for!  Cheers to Charger Downunder.  :cheers:

Light'em up boys, the trail starts in New Mexico.....so southwestern members keep an eye out.   :patrol:

tan top

:fireangry:  ,   awww noooo sorry to hear this  !!    fingers crossed  , it comes back undamaged  ,
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

myk

What were the circumstances of its theft?
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

RGA

Sorry. Still in shock. I've been driving around all day looking for it. Thanks for loading the pics. It had factory steeleis on it now. My dad is in town visiting so he needed to borrow my ramcharger this morning . So I warm up the charger and back it out of the garage. Pull the keys out and go inside to get my daughter to take her to school. I'm standing in my living room and I here my car fire up. Now my uncle is also visiting and he is staying in his RV in the driveway so I thaught for a second that he is messing with me (spare keys stashed). Looking out the window and I see it start to move. So I run for the door, open the drawer in my end table where I keep my 45 and realize I put it in the safe last night (worried with the kids around) . So I go running outside , at this point his halfway into the street and sees me coming . He tries to through it from reverse to drive and has a hard time ( b&m shifter with lock out) I jump onto the cowl (panicking ) then I get down and try to open passenger door (locked). He finds drive and is gone, through the yard over the curb. Worst morning of my life. The license is 550ska, I'm not posting the vin on the Internet but it starts with xs29l. I figured it's the only one in the state of new Mexico and probably single digets in the country that looks like this . And yes....... It was perfect.

RGA

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 21, 2015, 04:45:04 PM

This post is so bad that it almost sounds fishy ... :brickwall:  

Without pictures or details, how can anyone help find the car?   :shruggy:

I would post all kinds of pictures and information pertinent to the "when, what, and where" details to help someone locate my car....and what the hell is "PPP"?

I'm sure it was in perfect shape.  Just ask any cop,  every stolen car is perfect...  :police:

I don't know what PPP is . Didn't catch it.  Other things on my mind. Thanks for the concern asshole.

moparnation74

RGA,

I just saw what you posted above, man Sorry to hear that!  Thats horrible!

I hope you recover it soon!  Maybe our friends here may be able to spot it!

1965gp

Hate to hear this- I'll be on the look out in TX

HANDM

Sounds like someone was stalking the car and knew how to steal it quickly, aside from the shifter.  Look at all your friends and their friends and so on..... Sounds terrible I know

Loose lips get your cars stolen,

Fucking sucks man, best of luck...

JR

Man I'm sorry to hear this.

Good luck getting her back.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

dual fours

Quote from: HANDM on January 21, 2015, 10:29:26 PM
Sounds like someone was stalking the car and knew how to steal it quickly, aside from the shifter.  Look at all your friends and their friends and so on..... Sounds terrible I know

Loose lips get your cars stolen,

Fucking sucks man, best of luck...
Look towards your Neighbors, was your car at a service garage lately, maybe someone had time over lunch to make a set of keys?
I Guess you meant to print "POP" instead of "PPP" . "If any PPP up please let me know."
And the "cycle top" would be "vinyl top".
Not being a critic , just my guess's may be what someone need to know.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

stripedelete

I was sick when I read your original post.  Now,,,, just speechless.

Very sorry.  I hope you get it back safe and sound.

polywideblock

so the question is who knew that you would be taking the charger  today as opposed to the ram     :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Patronus

Im going to be a wise-arse and note that it is green so... :scratchchin:  :icon_smile_big:
But on a more serious note, rest assured. If I happen to run across that car some peoples are going to be very sorry....
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

myk

Jesus that's awful.  How the hell did they get another set of keys?  If they hot wired it, was it really that easy to do?  I'm getting that GPS tracker for sure now...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Challenger340

That thief.... has some set of Balls on him !
to steal your Car, from YOUR driveway ? while YOUR uncle is staying in his RV in your driveway ? and taking the time to HOT WIRE it to boot ?... while YOU are in your living room ? in broad daylight ?

In hindsight, maybe a good thing the .45 was locked away ?.... if you would have shot the prick, the twisted justice system probably would have sent YOU to jail !

So sorry for your loss, I hope it turns up undamaged.
Only wimps wear Bowties !