News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bullit DVD cover

Started by VegasCharger, January 29, 2015, 08:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegasCharger

Can anyone spot the bad editing on this DVD cover? Should be simple.
Note: This was a random pic from on-line and no photo shop was done by me.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

DC_1

First car reversed.....emblem on wrong side

Charger-Bodie

Grille emblems reversed,backwords pic.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

lukedukem

his gun strap is twisted causing his gun to be upside down, its gonna fall out of his holster
but also the emblem ::)

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Ghoste

And the Mustang at the back looks far too close to the Charger.  This would make sense if the Charger was stopped waiting for Steve to catch up but clearly the Charger is in motion.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

(unfortunately) no pic(s) of Jacqueline Bisset  :'(

myk

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on January 29, 2015, 10:37:56 AM
(unfortunately) no pic(s) of Jacqueline Bisset  :'(

Lol THIS.  The upside down gun is ridiculous though.  Movie people get paid how much for that kind of stuff?
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Baldwinvette77

Maybe is the australian release, That would explain the reversed charger, and since gravity works the opposite way there, that would explain the upside down gun  :yesnod:

6bblgt

The holster is correct ..... G.I.Joe knows!

tan top

Quote from: Ghoste on January 29, 2015, 10:27:10 AM
And the Mustang at the back looks far too close to the Charger.  This would make sense if the Charger was stopped waiting for Steve to catch up but clearly the Charger is in motion.

that's funny !!  mustang is too close to the charger !!  must of stopped   :lol: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

GT

Too many hubcaps on Charger   :coolgleamA:
1970 Dodge Charger ==> V10
2012 Charger SRT8

DC_1

Quote from: Ghoste on January 29, 2015, 10:27:10 AM

I think the mustang is being towed by the Charger. That would explain why it is so close and appear to have no driver.

Cncguy

Charger in movie is an R/T

VegasCharger

Reverse image of the Charger (thus the grille emblems on the RH side) it what I was looking for and you guys nailed it :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Now about the gun in the holster, didn't even phase me and that stands out more than the grille emblems.

Dino

And I thought you guys were all into guns!  The holster is an upside down holster, the gun is supposed to be pointing up...
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

lukedukem

Quote from: Dino on January 30, 2015, 01:25:09 PM
And I thought you guys were all into guns!  The holster is an upside down holster, the gun is supposed to be pointing up...

right, but there is a twist in his strap right before the holster. the pad of the holster that's showing should be against his body.
or its just a oops on the costume designer

luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

fy469rtse

Nah baldwinvette,
The gravity thing just makes us spin the other way , not down ha ha
Steve' going to get shot in his , hope that guns safety is on when it falls out

TPR

I like this game.
Now what's wrong with this DVD Cover?
TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

kab69440

The guy on the cover isn't really McQueen?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Zeeman

Quote from: lukedukem on January 29, 2015, 08:49:04 AM
his gun strap is twisted causing his gun to be upside down, its gonna fall out of his holster

Steve Mcqueen based part of his character in Bullit on Dave Toschi (pictured above in bow tie), the San Francisco detective that investigated the Zodiac killings. He had a duplicate of Toschi's 'quick draw' upside down holster and gun (.38 calibre Cobra) made up for the movie.

el dub

why isn't the image reversed on the third car back? 
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

6bblgt

someone finally "got it"  :2thumbs: - some of the comments maker me wonder - - has anyone watched the movie?  :slap:

el dub

Quote from: fy469rtse on January 30, 2015, 05:45:26 PM
Nah baldwinvette,
The gravity thing just makes us spin the other way , not down ha ha
Steve' going to get shot in his , hope that guns safety is on when it falls out

.....The gun is a revolver. It is always on safe till you pull the trigger or pull the hammer back and then pull the trigger.   :2thumbs:
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

6bblgt

:o

VegasCharger

Quote from: TPR on January 30, 2015, 06:49:52 PM
I like this game.
Now what's wrong with this DVD Cover?
TPR

The obvious, Bullet should be Bullit :shruggy: