News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any events or members in the Northern VA/DC area?

Started by Hessian, January 31, 2015, 12:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hessian

Hello

Pretty new to the boards, just wondering if there were any members or MoPar events in the Northern Virginia or DC area?  I'm located in Fredericksburg VA and was curious if there were other forum members who might be interested in getting together.  I know downtown Fredericksburg has a classics event but it's a general thing and seems to feature more of the 1950s cars.

Thanks
Hessian
Currently own:
1969 Charger "General Lee" 440
2014 Challenger R/T Blacktop edition

Previously owned:
1969 Charger R/T "Death Proof"
2008 SRT8 Challenger Hemi Orange- First edition #1915 of 6400
1968 Charger 440

Semper Fidelis  USMC Retired 1991-2011

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

There used to be a Mopar show at 75/80 Dragstrip in MD, but 75/80 is now closed.

Also used to be a show like that at Mason Dixon, but haven't heard of it in some time.

Still is one at MIR, which is across the Nice Bridge (Rt 301) from Dahlgren to Southern MD. But it's not until the fall.

In Springfield last year, there was a Mopar show at the Dodge dealer. I think it attracted 20 cars.

Cars and Coffee at either Katie's or Kohls in Fairfax County have a half-dozen classic Mopars each week, never know.

There is also the Cruise-in at Burger King on Penn. Ave. off Rt 28 in Manassas each Sat night, and the Chick Fil A in Sterling/Cascades on Fri night. Often 100+ cars at each.

Aside from that, not much else. The Rt3 cruise-in is pretty weak, 25 cars, and terrible music.  :Twocents:

Hessian

Thanks much! I'll definitely check them out.  I'm in Fredericksburg, so Manassas is close. I've also heard there is one  here locally on Friday nights at the Dairy Queen on Route 1 near Hard Times Cafe. 

Currently own:
1969 Charger "General Lee" 440
2014 Challenger R/T Blacktop edition

Previously owned:
1969 Charger R/T "Death Proof"
2008 SRT8 Challenger Hemi Orange- First edition #1915 of 6400
1968 Charger 440

Semper Fidelis  USMC Retired 1991-2011