News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rap HAIR OF THE DOG / Charger commercial

Started by TruckDriver, March 26, 2006, 03:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Ok Ok, I actually like that. Does anyone know who did the mix of the song. I wanna get it.  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

hemihead

When I hear that song I want to Projectile Vomit.Bad remake of a song and a bad remake of a Charger.Offends the eyes and ears at the same time.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Charger4404spd

Quote from: hemihead on March 26, 2006, 06:20:00 PM
When I hear that song I want to Projectile Vomit.Bad remake of a song and a bad remake of a Charger.Offends the eyes and ears at the same time.

:iagree:

TruckDriver

Quote from: hemihead on March 26, 2006, 06:20:00 PM

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Thanks Troy. I know, I know, I am NOT a big fan of rap, it even suprizes me that I like it. Least I do now. Probabley get it, and learn to hate it almost as fast ::)
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

41husk

I liked the Nazzareth version, but then I am pretty old :rotz:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

TruckDriver

I love the Nazzareth version. Hell, I first had it on 8 track tape. But I think the best remake of it that I ever heard is by Britny Fox off the "Boys In Heat" cd. I really don't like Rap at all. It is just different enough that I kinda like it. Not something I can play all the time.
PETE

Ponch ®

GnR also covered it in "The Spaghetti Incident?". That's an awesome record, if anything because it turned me on to a bunch of cool bands (New York Dolls, Nazareth, etc..) when I sought the original versions of the songs in it.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Rocky

Holy Crap!  That song is even worse than when Puffy did his lame "Godzilla" song and used Jimmy Page's guitar riff from Zeppelin's "Kashmir"