News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

tired of "buyers"

Started by Silver R/T, March 24, 2006, 10:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Quote from: bull on March 26, 2006, 10:52:42 AM
Quote from: Silver R/T on March 26, 2006, 01:03:00 AM
Quote from: bull on March 25, 2006, 02:01:25 PM
What's the car doing outside anyway?
no its actually in BACKYARD. Little punk didnt have much to do so he was walking around sneaking around people's yards, checking out what they got. That more what pisses me off than lowball offer. And he was pushy too, insisting how he wants to check it out etc under hood. And I told him its real R/T with 440, cant buy 74 318 in good condition for $1300 nowadays

So the back yards in Spokane aren't outdoors? I'm just saying if you were taking better care of the car under a car cover, in a garage or carport, etc., you wouldn't have a problem and you'd be killiing two birds with one stone.

dont have garage yet, been waiting a while for one. I dont even have a space where I live at now for it, and even here I only got 1 car port
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Chargen69

We used to live on a main cut through street in my town, MAN, seemed like everybody was stopping to ask about buying it.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: NHCharger on March 25, 2006, 09:20:04 PM
Try reverse psychology. Put a for sale sign on it with an asking price of 95k firm.

:icon_smile_big:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Brock Samson

try using the white shoe polish they use at the strip..

'68

Charger

No

JimShine

I had the same problem. Car cover did the trick.

sixpack70

Wow I thought my 3k offers were low. I had some guys jump my fence too to look. My friend stopped them and asked them what the heck they were doing. I finally finished moving into my house and was able to free up the other side of the garage and now my charger resides there.  Nobody asks to buy now.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

moparsinbarns

Quote from: bull on March 25, 2006, 04:02:56 PM
Quote from: moparsinbarns on March 25, 2006, 03:29:07 PM
thats what i'm going to try to do. i'm 13 and I got my 69 Charger with a very rare vinyl/cloth, buddy seat combo on it for $400. i'm trying to get a 69 with a sunroof. factory or not, its cool :drool5:

Ok, ok, so you're 13. Maybe you should change your user name to I'm13 so you don't have to write in every other post. ;)

Ya haha
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!