News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Play nice!

Started by Troy, May 15, 2020, 02:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

I really don't know why I have to say this but, really, some of you just can't manage to control yourselves. I'm not sure when the moderators and myself have become the "bad guys" for attempting to keep things civil around here. I'm am out of patience though and have no problem taking the blame for you getting your feelings hurt. Yes, I'll lock every single thread that even looks like it may cross the line (particularly if I already warned that a subject is off limits). Yes, I'll start permanent bans. Yes, I'll close down Off Topic. This site has been here for 15 years without heavy handed moderation. I'm determined to keep it that way even if, temporarily, I have to slap a lot of hands or toss some people out on their asses.
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

MoparMike68

I think I can speak for most that we appreciate you guys for providing us this site.
Thanks for your patience.  :cheers:
Ps They started it!  :smilielol:

1970Moparmann

Troy, do yourself a favor and have 1 rule - car related.   It seem like you have to put your  :Twocents: into this issue all the time.   If the culprits keep it up, ban them!   This site is loosing too many knowledgeable people that can help others.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

RallyeMike

:2thumbs:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

67440chrg

4cruzin

Being a mod / admin isn't that much fun and for some reason you start to feel like a babysitter.  Hats off to all that keep this site friendly and civil.   :cheers:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

nvrbdn

Dang straight Skippy!!! I have really cut back on this site due to the bickering. Clean house. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

WMopar71

Newbie here though I've been lurking quite a while, good advice although I have been on sites that are far worse.