News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anybody running 10 in. wide rims on the front ?

Started by Highbanked Hauler, February 15, 2015, 10:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highbanked Hauler

and if so what do you have for backspace ? I have steel 10 wide-15 with 4 in. back space and they JUST clear the upper control arms by a max. of a 1/4 of an in. Anyone else had this problem ?
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

fy469rtse

I have enough trouble running 8's,
i have the firm feel longer pitman and idler arms , so at full lock mine just touch,
i would think with tens regardless of dish , there going to touch somewhere and restrict your turning ability

HPP

The most back space I've been able to sneak in is 4.75 before the rim contacts the ball joint. To get more than that would require a step up in diameter to 17".

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: HPP on February 16, 2015, 10:24:50 AM
The most back space I've been able to sneak in is 4.75 before the rim contacts the ball joint. To get more than that would require a step up in diameter to 17".

Yea I figured  I'd need to go larger diameter but I am stuck with 15 in. rims cus of stock car tires but I'm eventually going back to  8in. with 255 on them.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser