News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Charger white interior paint code

Started by gtx6970, March 05, 2015, 05:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Anyone know the paint code to replicate the pearl white for the  interior side of the doors  on a 1968 Charger ?

TIA

DC_1

Quote from: gtx6970 on March 05, 2015, 05:17:03 PM
Anyone know the paint code to replicate the pearl white for the  interior side of the doors  on a 1968 Charger ?

TIA

I have the SEM formula for 68 Pearl white. Shoot me a PM and I will forward it to you.

Nickrc3

DC_1 - also sending you a PM, as I currently working on my interior as well.
Thanks so much!

DC_1

So just to follow up for those in the future finding this thread.

I needed to paint/dye my headrests to match the new seat covers I got from Legendary. I have used SEM brand interior dyes and paints before and I find them to be very good so I went to my local jobber to see if he had anything or could mix anything to match. He had nothing in the system so he recommended I contact SEM as they have great technical support and are willing to make custom colours if a sample is supplied. That being said I looked up their head office number and gave them a call. After speaking to one of their techs we agreed that I would send a sample piece of material for them to develop a custom formula for. About 3 weeks later they sent me a email with an attached Excel spread sheet with all the formula information. I was told to bring it to my local dealer and he could make up a pint for me. I did just that and I was very happy with the results.

Here is some of the formula info but there is other data in the spread sheet that may be needed for your local guy to mix so just shoot me a PM with your email address and I will forward to anyone who needs it.