News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would You Use AMD or Mint OEM Quarter Panels?

Started by Old Moparz, March 14, 2015, 05:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

These panels are even nicer than the ones I had bought around 1986 or 1987 which was the first time I was getting the car done.   ::)

Back then there were no after market panels but I found a guy who had advertised an OEM pair shipped from Texas to NJ but never used them because he sold the car. The restoration shop I was using screwed me over by taking money for crap work. It was unknown to me until it was supposed to be getting prepped for paint.

I was doing some renovations in the building of the resto shop & saw red flags on other work being done so I scrutinized the work on my car & found problems. I brought it to the owner's attention, was promised it would be corrected & then the car sat in his shop untouched for months. I was pissed & talked to a lawyer, got my car out of the shop, then sued the shop 2 weeks before he was closed & went out of business.  :o

So now I have to have the 1st pair of OEM panels removed, have whatever needs to be corrected on the car, then have this newer set installed. No idea where yet but maybe during the rest of this year I can narrow down my choices & get it done right this time.  :shruggy:

Thanks again for helping me decide on the OEM panels. It was worth the 1220 mile drive to go get them.   :icon_smile_big:

Here are some pics of the Satellite.....
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus