News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just want to say howdy, and hello

Started by 392Creep, August 09, 2005, 02:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

392Creep

Hey guys!

My friend Nik has slowly been exposing me to this forum and I find the posts to be informative and hilarious, so I decided to sign up. Im of course a Mopar guy...I have 2 (bastard Fords I call them) Fords...now dont get me wrong, Im not a Ford guy, but one is a D/Gas Mustang with a 392, and my second is a 49 Ford with a Blown 392. The Mustang my grandfather and I race in Northern California at all the Goodguys meets (mostly at Sears Point, or its new bastard name, "INFINEON"). Im a Greaser Gear head, and play music, just pretty much Rockabilly and Psychobily, and got band called the Horseshoe Creeps. So I just wanted to introduce myself to you all, and say hello. I look forward to getting caught up in the world of Some Kinda Charger Forum....    Kevin

SLIKK 70

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

HOWDY!   :rock:  Hope to see ya some wendsday up @ Sears point, I guess you'll be able to recognise me by my '69 eh?..
howabout some pics of your cars?... what years the mustang?.. I like Mustangs,.. W E L C O M E ! ! !

Crazy440

Glad ya made it, here.  Luv to have some pix.
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Charger_Fan

Welcome aboard! :wave:

Your cars sound pretty friggin' cool! So they're built like the old gasser style cars, solid front axles & all?

We'd all love to see some pics if you have some. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

welcome, where are the pix?  do you have any mp3's on your music? you got a band?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BigBadCharger

Welcome, and just ignore MustangHater.
How's your wife and my kids?

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

MoparYoungGun

mustanghater

sorry,
were do you get those "this thread is worthless without pics" smiles?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

MoparYoungGun

I stole it off another message board. I think it is called Domestic Disturbance? I am not at home at the moment and will check later. They have some others that are just hilarious.

TheGhost

Quote from: MoparYoungGun on August 09, 2005, 08:45:40 PM
I stole it off another message board. I think it is called Domestic Disturbance? I am not at home at the moment and will check later. They have some others that are just hilarious.

www.domesticdisturbance.us

I moderate there.  We could definatly use some more Mopar owners there.  Right now it's mostly GM.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Troy

Quote from: Ghost on August 09, 2005, 09:21:32 PM

I moderate there. We could definatly use some more Mopar owners there. Right now it's mostly GM.

I hear mustanghater, Drache, and Silver R/T are bored............ :D

Hi 392Creep! Welcome back - or something like that. :wave:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

I moderate there.  We could definatly use some more Mopar owners there.  Right now it's mostly GM.
Geez Man, you've been there since January...and are still under 1,000 posts...WTF?? Get crackin'!! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TheGhost

Quote from: Troy on August 09, 2005, 09:36:56 PM

I moderate there. We could definatly use some more Mopar owners there. Right now it's mostly GM.

I hear mustanghater, Drache, and Silver R/T are bored............ :D

We got enough post whores, between me and a couple other members. :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TheGhost

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 09, 2005, 09:39:16 PM

Geez Man, you've been there since January...and are still under 1,000 posts...WTF?? Get crackin'!! :icon_smile_big:

Well, there are only so many GM jokes one can make.... :lol:

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

392Creep

The Mustang is a 65 Fastback, and yes they are built old Gasser Wars style...Ill be sure to put some pics up for you guys, and Ill post some links to my mp3s when I get them finished. Yes I do have a band, were just on hiatus right now because I moved away from the rest of the band, so Im in the market for a new Stand-Up Bass player and Drummer...thanks for the warm welcome fellas!   ~Kevin~

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 392Creep on August 10, 2005, 02:08:33 AM
The Mustang is a 65 Fastback, and yes they are built old Gasser Wars style...
Cool... :drool5:

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

2fast4u

:wave:  Howdy 392creep!  welcome aboard!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport