News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who restored you guys cluster

Started by mally69, March 27, 2006, 09:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mally69

what company restored your cluster and how well did it turn out ??
lets see and hear

Plumcrazy

Performance Car Graphics supplied the decals and did the chrome.   The rest I did myself.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

AKcharger

Same here but no Picture and I didn't get the chrome redone on the bezel

bksfld68

Glen at GCAR, gcar.com, did my gauges and bezels and arm rest bezels as well as my grill for my 68 and everything turned out great.

Ryan

8WHEELER

I had my gauges redone through the Clock Doc in TN, no decals. They did great work. They also
did the gauges in the last Vanishing remake movie.

CV Plastics did the face plates, they have done 6 of them for me, plus the other dash pieces.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

mally69

have any of you guys sent yours to red line guage works

Spartan

AI did my cluster and bezel refirb.  Both look really good.  The bezel came back a bowed.  I don't know if thats normal or not, I am hoping when screwed down it flattens out......
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

resq302

CV Vacuum platers did my plastic dash chrome and I got the decals from Performance Car Graphics.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bull

So how much did you guys pay, if you don't mind telling?

mally69

i paid round 1000 for mine but  thats everything including the rechroming that was done red line guage works did mine i was just wondering about other places  dont get me wrong they did good work

Spartan

for all the cluster work and bezel it was about the same.  $700 for the cluster last summer and $300 for the bezel refirb (entire dash plastic) this winter.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

bksfld68

I paid 800.00 at GCAR.COM, that included:

Gauges refaced (no tach)
Speedo rebuilt
Alt gauge repaired
Dimmer switch rebuilt
Plate and detail all dash bezels(radio also), chrome plate and paint black
Plate and detail all arm rest bases
Plate and detail the pentastar dash medallion

Ryan