News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat back release/catch lever/spring

Started by timmycharger, April 13, 2015, 09:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmycharger

Anyone have a picture of an installed bucket seat lever to release the seat back? Its the one that would be on the top part of the frame, one one of the "legs" that attach to the bottom frame.  I have the lever, spring, washer and snap ring, but cant figure out how it all goes.

I have 2 levers that I selected from all the parts I have and now Im nervous that there is a specific left or right one of these as I the ones I have are the same.

Voss

Quote from: timmycharger on April 13, 2015, 09:35:56 AM
Anyone have a picture of an installed bucket seat lever to release the seat back? Its the one that would be on the top part of the frame, one one of the "legs" that attach to the bottom frame.  I have the lever, spring, washer and snap ring, but cant figure out how it all goes.

I have 2 levers that I selected from all the parts I have and now Im nervous that there is a specific left or right one of these as I the ones I have are the same.

I would be interested in this too... Anyone got a pic of this area?

69 charger man