News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 dodge charger rear brake disc conversion and twin callipers kits

Started by chrisbinks, April 21, 2015, 07:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisbinks

Hi   has anyone ever converted the rear drum brakes to disc brakes,   I'm looking to build a 426 Hemi drag car, but with the dana 60 rear axle and put twin callipers on each wheel which is my next question has anyone ever fitted twin callipers to each wheel or know of places that do kits to suit?

Many thanks

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Kern Dog

The OP has passed on. I heard he contracted Syphillis from a budget oriented overseas prostitute and developed an Opioid addiction as well. He ultimately was involved in a high speed chase in Los Angeles while driving a stolen White Challenger Hellcat. Maybe you have seen the video?