News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

power window relay

Started by tiki, May 21, 2015, 01:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiki

where can i find a 69 charger power window relay?or can i make something else work correctly :cheers:

A383Wing

chargerbr549

I used the Napa relay AR200 on my Charger if I remember correctly, the bracket is different but it should plug right into the factory wiring harness.

bad88t-top

Hi guys,
I'm in the final stages of my resto on my 70 Charger RT SE sunroof car and I'm experiencing some Power Window trouble.  I'm having trouble getting power to the door switches.  When I turn the key on I can hear the power window relay click under the dash but that's it.   The motors are new and run fine off of a booster pack.  The ground on the driver side kick panel from the power window harness is clean and fresh.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.   I'm planning to reveal my car at the MCACN car show in November and will also be part of the sunroof display, gotta get this figured out so I can get the seats and door panels in.   Im also using the AR 200 NAPA relay.

The under dash harness has the 10 gauge red and brown plugs going down to the power window harness under the drivers kick panel and the tan/white tracer from the harness goes to the fuse box.  I'm currently jumping that wire from a booster pack.  Thanks again.
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT