News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Forgotten password, how to contact someone to reset

Started by 451-74Charger, June 16, 2015, 02:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

451-74Charger

I have been off the board for some time, as I had to replace my primary computer.
I had my password saved and so, didn't remember what it was.

I found it impossible to contact the site to have the password reset, as my original account was under an email address I no longer have access to.

I know, its all my fault, but it might be a good idea if there was an administrators email account we could email to reset our passwords.

Troy

Did you try "admin@dodgecharger.com"? ;) Just kidding! I stopped checking that a few years ago.

The reason I stopped was because it was always flooded with spam. Any account that I make publicly visible will have the same result. Best I can do is make a "contact us" page with an email form - but that will hang off the main site and not be part of the forum. It looks like there is a mod available for our forum software that will add this so let me see what all is involved in making it work.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

451-74Charger

Thanks Troy, I had thought of sending you a private email, then realized I didn't have that on this new Macbook either.

charger chris

:popcrn: hmmmmmmm i think i have the same problem. i dont remember my password and my email has changed. :brickwall:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

JB400

I have a copy of the email saved for future reference.