News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can I disable auto correct

Started by 68charger440, July 24, 2015, 03:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger440

Is there a way to disable autocorrect when writing a post?
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

68charger440

Never mind. I found it under settings/controls/samsung keyboard settings/settings on my Samsung Note Pro 12.2 tablet.  It is not the same place on all android devices, but this will give otners a place to start looking if they want to turn it off too.  I thought at first that it was a setting on this site, but it is not.
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

Troy

Nope, our spell checker is something you have to explicitly enable for each post. But since I use mostly Android devices it's nice to know that they move the setting around.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

68charger440

Yea like Microsoft, Google likes to play hide and seek with the features in each new Android release. :brickwall: