News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this car still around?

Started by mopar346, October 10, 2019, 07:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar346

I'd love to see more pictures of it. If it is a 4 speed then it is the ultimate 500 in my view.

Ghoste

I love the Cragars.  And the Hemi.  And the color.

odcics2

Quote from: Ghoste on October 11, 2019, 05:33:43 AM
I love the Cragars.  And the Hemi.  And the color.

...and you can change the oil without jacking it up!   :lol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

ACUDANUT

Front end is awfully high.  :scratchchin:
Picture is from the 80's.  I See a Crown Vic. :yesnod:

Mopar_Dude

Looks like Nebraska 1976 Bicentennial plate, which apparently was in use 1976 - 1984.

mopar346

The stance is one of the things I love about it but I guess since I turned 16 in 81 that is my era. I love the day 2 or super stock look in general. Not sure where you see a Crown Vic unless it's on the highway in the deep back ground the car in the immediate scene is a Torino and I believe looking at where the roof line stops is maybe a Rancho or that era, 74-79ish.

But yes, the Cragars (have them on 3 or so cars), the Hemi, the color and the stance just makes it awesome. Not into low riders or oversized rims on muscle cars, save that for the Toyota crowd.

cdr

Quote from: mopar346 on October 11, 2019, 07:11:52 PM
The stance is one of the things I love about it but I guess since I turned 16 in 81 that is my era. I love the day 2 or super stock look in general. Not sure where you see a Crown Vic unless it's on the highway in the deep back ground the car in the immediate scene is a Torino and I believe looking at where the roof line stops is maybe a Rancho or that era, 74-79ish.

But yes, the Cragars (have them on 3 or so cars), the Hemi, the color and the stance just makes it awesome. Not into low riders or oversized rims on muscle cars, save that for the Toyota crowd.

on the bottom of the picture is an arrow to move the picture over, the CV looks like it could be a late 70's early 80's to me
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

mopar346

And it's my picture! :brickwall:

Any other B7 500 pictures out there?

BeatersRus

if i owned that car,they would have to bury me in it ,cause id never let go of the keys.
one of my Fav cars ever,bodystyle,color,and mags even.
Perfection.

ty for sharing.

Aero426

mopar346

I'm trying to envision that car in F8, everything else the same, I think I could live with that. I just love the muscular look of that stance, looks like it's ready to attack.

ACUDANUT

Looks like no engine is in it ? :slap: