News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

M&H Wiring Harness for 68 - Missing Light Delay

Started by DC_1, August 14, 2015, 09:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_1

I bought a new repo M&H wire harness from either Herbs or MegaParts 2 years ago at Carlisle that I have finally gotten around to using on my dash restoration.

Anyway, I have searched the forum and found a few posts from people who have replaced their harness and it seems everyone feels the M&H harness is a virtual exact repo of the original harness but in my case I can't seem to find the provision for the ignition switch light (light above key) or the delay relay. It should have a 3 prong female connector like the pictures I am posting of my old harness.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

BLK 68 R/T

That harness is considered and accessory harness and is not included with the new harnesses. The new dash harnesses are just the base harness - console, key light, map light, glove box light and any other item considered an accessory is not included with the new harness and will need to be taken off of your old harness.  :cheers:

DC_1

VegasCharger

Yep, you don't even get the heater control harness, tach harness and reverse harness. Evans Wiring makes the tach harnesses, not sure about the other two.

:cheers:

DC_1

Quote from: VegasCharger on August 15, 2015, 12:12:12 PM
Yep, you don't even get the heater control harness, tach harness and reverse harness. Evans Wiring makes the tach harnesses, not sure about the other two.

:cheers:

Ya, I knew about the HVAC harness. I bought one of those and the tach harness when I bought the main dash harness.

Does anyone know if there is a lighting Package harness? I could use the old one but the idea was to get rid of all the old brittle wiring where ever possible

BLK 68 R/T

To my knowledge there is no repro light package harness. Good used or make your own are the only options that I know of.