News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can someone here educate me on smaller "Class C" ? Motorhomes ? Update !

Started by Daytona R/T SE, August 30, 2015, 11:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 17, 2017, 09:08:06 AM
Cool. How long/big is it ?

The whole thing bumper to bumper is 23 1/2 feet long.

Just right for me and the Ol' lady  ;)

I couldn't go much bigger, I only had so much paved area where I could park an RV.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 17, 2017, 04:03:44 PM

I couldn't go much bigger, I only had so much paved area where I could park an RV.

Are you planning to tow a small car behind you to explore the surrounding areas in & leave the camper at the RV campground?

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 18, 2017, 05:06:28 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 17, 2017, 04:03:44 PM

Are you planning to tow a small car behind you to explore the surrounding areas in & leave the camper at the RV campground?

That is a possibility.

But, I'm considering buying a small enclosed trailer so I can take my Harley with us, and we can cruise around on that. :coolgleamA:

Mytur Binsdirti

Good for you. In a few years, I'm hoping that I can get away with the wife & travel the country in an RV, but I think I'd want one with just a bit more room. Go out for a couple of months & come back, then do it again, and again, then when we've seen everything we want, sell the RV. Buying a slightly used one like you did is the way to go. Let someone else take the biggest chunk of depreciation.
:2thumbs:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 19, 2017, 06:45:19 AM
Good for you. In a few years, I'm hoping that I can get away with the wife & travel the country in an RV, but I think I'd want one with just a bit more room. Go out for a couple of months & come back, then do it again, and again, then when we've seen everything we want, sell the RV. Buying a slightly used one like you did is the way to go. Let someone else take the biggest chunk of depreciation.
:2thumbs:

In our search, we ran across several 5-10 year old Class "A" motorhomes (the big ones) that seemed too cheap to believe.

I was limited by the paved area I have to park it, so a Class A was out for us.

Unless of course I wanted to buy the vacant lot down the street, put in a culvert, pour a concrete pad and have an electric service put in...see how it can snowball ? :eek2:

Good luck in your search, and start looking early. ;)