News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW? 1970 Coronet fenders & hood, dents but no rot.

Started by Alaskan_TA, September 01, 2015, 03:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaskan_TA

Fair asking price for these please? I am getting some stuff ready to sell at an upcoming swap meet.

oldcarnut

Hard to see the dents but looks much better than what I started with.  What happened to the marker lights?  I think the last fender I bought and it needed some dents out was $200 plus shipping.  If you lived near SC I'd look at them to see how they compared to what I got

Alaskan_TA

In PA, near Carlisle. I can have them at the Fall Swap meet that starts on Sept 30., I just need a fair asking price to put on them.

69 DAYTONA

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on September 02, 2015, 10:03:54 AM
In PA, near Carlisle. I can have them at the Fall Swap meet that starts on Sept 30., I just need a fair asking price to put on them.

...Barry, I paid $600 for a set of nice fenders for "Project Blackbird", two people tried to buy them from me before I got them out of the building...sorry, I don't remember the amount I paid for the hood

moparstuart

Quote from: 69 DAYTONA on September 02, 2015, 10:34:02 AM
Quote from: Alaskan_TA on September 02, 2015, 10:03:54 AM

...Barry, I paid $600 for a set of nice fenders for "Project Blackbird", two people tried to buy them from me before I got them out of the building...sorry, I don't remember the amount I paid for the hood
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

lunatic715

I tried sending you a pm but was blocked. I'm interested in buying if you figure out a price.

Alaskan_TA

I block PMs on all web boards, but if you click on my user name you can click on my email address.

By using email all my messages come to one place instead of being splattered all over the internet.  ;)