News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

yellow wire off front light harness goes to what?

Started by Lord Warlock, September 13, 2015, 10:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Warlock

Today I was putting on a new replacement fuseable link wire that I had fried a month or so ago, and after inserting it back into the harness block and attaching it to the firewall, I noticed that the bottom connector was loose to the fuse block on firewall, so I snapped it back into place, but found one wire that wasn't connected to anything, has a plastic connector on one end, wire appears to be yellow, any ideas what this is supposed to attach to?  I'm pretty sure there was no loose connections before I started messing with these engine compartment wires. 

Thanks,

Lord Warlock
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

A383Wing

that's the only yellow wire that I was thinking of as well...goes to starter relay...

(dan that engine compartment is clean...come do mine?)

Lord Warlock

that looks  like it should be the right one, now I'll look at it tomorrow and see if I can connect it.  May decide to verify the connections first though. Thanks for the picture, it will help. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

John_Kunkel

Looks correct, the yellow wire goes to the "I" terminal which is next to the "G" terminal that gets the brown wire.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.