News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Z Nation and Dodge Charger

Started by draftingmonkey, September 26, 2015, 03:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draftingmonkey

Caught tonights episode (S02E03) and one of the featured cars was a '68 Charger. Guess the zombie apocalypse has been hard on Chargers.

Will have to review previous episodes as I have seen other background Chargers on earlier episodes. Anyone else watching?

70 sublime

Yes I saw that last night also

Only reason I watched it was because I saw the Charger  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Ghoste

I have never heard of the show myself.  If they start to feature Chargers though I may just have to start watching it.

draftingmonkey

Don't think that they will feature Chargers. The cars change almost weekly. I got interested as the show is filmed in Spokane, WA and various locations throughout eastern and central WA. Watch it mainly to see what areas I am familiar with. This is season 2 showing now.

JR

Thats neat, but the 30 minutes I spent trying to watch the pilot episode was enough for me.
It was painful.

Neat 68 though. Wonder what the story on it is.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Dodge Don

Watch it every week. Saw the 68 this morning. Figures Murphy would end up in a Charger.

fy469rtse

Yeh I watch it also , not as good as the walking dead , yeh the 68's supposedly been driven away from nuke blast and that's ash from the blast

stripedelete

I like it better than the dead.  It's a great plot/premiss:  We have to protect and deliver the last hope for mankind - and he's an asshole..    And they don't drag out like a bad SNL sketch.

Kern Dog

The "Chiller" network has been running ad promos all weekend on the show. Something about a "marathon" of all the episodes next weekend.