News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat Upholstry Medallions - Are These Reproduced?

Started by Old Moparz, October 03, 2015, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Seat covers don't come with the decorative medallions attached to the vinyl & I am missing some of mine. I can't seem to find them from any of the suppliers & wondering  if anyone knows of a company that makes them?   :shruggy:

The ones I particularly need are for a 1969 Satellite & only have the ones on my rear seat. Back in 1984 I tossed the original bench seat in the dumpster with an after market cover on it but I think the original cover was underneath.    ::)

Here are a couple of pics of what they look like. They are about 2" tall & maybe 1/2" wide at the center & have vinyl inserts.

Thanks.   :cheers:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Ghoste

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ghoste on October 03, 2015, 01:00:01 PM
Not that I'm aware of.

I've been looking everywhere, had asked someone at Legendary when I was at Carlisle & have had no luck. Someone on Moparts said they saw Herb's & Classic list them, but it turns out they are for a Coronet & do not have the vinyl inserts.  ::)

Looks like used ones are the only option.
               Bob                

ODZKing

Yes, another fellow on FBBO is looking for 67 Charger/Coronet ones for his seats. I can keep an eye out for these too.
69 satellite on the list.

Old Moparz

Quote from: ODZKing on October 06, 2015, 10:30:21 AM
Yes, another fellow on FBBO is looking for 67 Charger/Coronet ones for his seats. I can keep an eye out for these too.
69 satellite on the list.

Sounds good, thanks.  :cheers:

I did find a bench seat that comes with a rear seat cover, but I don't think I want to take a chance spending that kind of money removing emblems & hoping to resell the seat.   :shruggy:
               Bob                

Mopar Nut

You might call Tony at Tony's Parts, he doesn't show any on his website, but could know of a source.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

kab69440

I posted a want ad for '67 Charger buttons on Moparts. I had a set on the way in a few days.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."