News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing Car Website

Started by Howie, April 05, 2006, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howie

Aero warriors. I was looking for the nascar look on the daytonas and while surfin came accross this site. Lotta cool stuff.

Howard

BigBlockSam

me too

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemigeno

69_500

Love  the trivia quiz. Only thing is that they need some new questions on there. I first took those quiz's about 8 years ago, I am not sure how many different questions they have but I'm going to guess it is around 120 or so.

hemigeno

I agree that they could use some new questions, but I think that's partially because we've both taken it too many times.  My first time was back in '99.  I still have most of the questions printed off (with some duplications) with the right answers.  Too much paper floating around here to find it without hydraulic excavating equipment...  :rotz:

69_500

Yeah, I remember taking those quiz's in 1996 when I was in college. Then again I still take it quite often too.

Shoot I still find stuff on that site that I haven't read before.

hemigeno

You're absolutely right, there's TONS of stuff on wing cars in there.  From a historical perspective, it's no doubt one of (if not the) best wing/aero car reference sites on the 'net.  I sent Ken Noffsinger (who owns/operates the site) a copy of all the documentation I was sent recently by Anthony Young too.  Ken will sooner-or-later post all of it online.  He said there are things that he sees on that site that he doesn't remember writing...  With that much info, I'm not surprised - I'd be the same way.

69_500

I was going to ask you where you got those documents that were in this months newsletter. Are those the papers you were talking about on here a few months back?

hemigeno

Long story, but I ended up making contact with the same gentleman who donated the Daytona Shipping Lists and Dealer Invoice Lists to the Winged Warriors club.  He had some additional documents, and the Product Planning Letter was in those.  There are 5 or 6 other pieces of neat documentation I got from him also.  And yes, this was the Memo/Letter that I was speaking of a while back. 

I haven't yet read the article - maybe it'll be in the mail when I get home.  I was telling Troy (hemi68charger) just today how odd it is that I'm one of the last ones to receive my newsletter, and I'm in a state that adjoins Iowa (where Sue & Ed George live)   :rotz:

69_500

Well don't feel so bad I always get my Mopar collectors Guide about a week after it hits the news stand. And consider that they use a printer that is located here in Indianapolis.