News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

can't login; please help, IP wrongfully banned

Started by DAmatt, October 30, 2015, 02:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAmatt

Hi all,

I hope I can ge some help from the admins here, when I try to access the forums, whatever I do, it says sorry guest, you are banned from using this forum.

I made this account a couple of years ago, when I started my hunt for a '68 or '69 matching numbers R/T. Then I switched towns, and from my new home I keep getting that message. I can't even get an email address...

I'm now somewhere else, and I see I can log in. I am the proud new owner of a '68 matching numbers R/T, which sat in a barn from 1987, and as expected, is in need of restoration. Every time I googled some info about the car, the most relevant results came from this forum, and I would really like to at least re3ad what others know or have done to the car.

Is there an email address to which I can contact an admin to "unban" my IP?

Thanks in advance,
Matt
1968 Charger R/T auto, matching numbers 440 rebuilt to stock specs w/ L2355F .030 pistons & .039 gasket, MP 4452783 cam, stock 4637S Carter AVS rebuilt by Harms automotive feeding a stock 2806178 intake manifold. Air gets into unported 906 heads with hardened seats, and exits through HP manifolds and through an Accurate 2.5 to 2.25 aluminized exhaust to the 2.25 stock chrome tips. Still in awe of what the engineers were able to do more than half a century ago!

Kern Dog

well, you found SOME way to post this topic, right? Problem solved.... :slap:

JB400

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 30, 2015, 05:19:16 PM
well, you found SOME way to post this topic, right? Problem solved.... :slap:
I think he'd like to log in from home.  Wouldn't you?

DAmatt, I'll notify the admin for you :cheers:

skip68

:cheers:
Congratulations Matt.   Can't wait to see pictures.   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............