News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

politics

Started by el dub, October 30, 2015, 07:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger440

Sure enough, I think I jinxed it by pointing out how civil this thread was. :brickwall:
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

skip68

I remember years ago I used to get peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches for lunch in school.  Then my mom started making peanut butter and honey sandwiches.  I really loved the honey but missed the jelly.   

This post makes as much sense to you guys as the post about el dub makes to me.     :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

el dub

Quote from: Lennard on December 12, 2015, 12:22:00 AM
Quote from: polywideblock on December 12, 2015, 12:03:58 AM
but still came and read it anyway  , so some interest
No, not one bit. I came to this section for the "pictures posting" topic and saw this topic with "politics" as header and since I know that politics are not allowed on this website I was curious as to what it was about.  
And for El Dub, you keep saying: "man the fuck up!"
Practice what you preach man...You're acting like a little kid that doesn't get what he wants by deleting your pictures and leaving this website.
And for Lennard, did someone piss in your cheerios. I'm glad you follow what I preach. What is it I preach? And why do you follow me? And as you said  earlier, I visit this website for my passion: Chargers.
If I want to read political topics, I can find those on a million other websites.
     And yet here you are Lennard. All those pics I deleted Lennard, were in the joke section or the off topic section. You get off topic right Lennard. That's the area were we don't talk chargers.
   Man the fuck up. You man the fuck up Lennard. I already explained why those pics got deleted Lennard. You don't like it, tough shit Lennard. Instead of stinking up this thread why don't you just click report to moderater.
I'm sure you know where it is. Go back and read the number one thread Lennard,  
   Mods, you need an ignore button on this site.
    PS: this pic is for you lennard
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Lennard

Thank you for proving my point. Good luck with your political shit. :2thumbs:

And for your information: I've never used the "Report to moderator" button.

JB400

If this thread is any indication,  it's going to be a long winter.

el dub

Quote from: Lennard on December 12, 2015, 07:53:32 AM
Thank you for proving my point. Good luck with your political shit. :2thumbs:

And for your information: I've never used the "Report to moderator" button.

Thanks lennard, but I was talking about political cartoons, not political shit. And I hope maybe the mods seeing this may cut some slack on the humor.
And for proving your point Lennard.  Why, again, did you click on the thread with politics at the top. Since you hate politics. Now, get the fuck out of this topic on politics. Or, stay and chip in.

JB400

Just a reminder, we do have people of all ages that do visit this site.  We need to watch our language a little bit.

el dub

skip68

:o holy whole in a doughnut.    :popcrn:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger-Bodie

This thread is beginning to spiral. Time to real it in a little. Please clean up the language too?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

polywideblock

so according to todays news reports someone in the presidential race ( no names will be mentioned   ::)  has been caught out blatantly lying   :scratchchin:   

how does it work over there ?    if a "lying scumbag" gets caught out over here their expected to "fall on their sword" or their political career dies  :yesnod:

people just don't trust a lying Politian , although they expect to be lied to its another thing to be caught at it    :scratchchin:

do you think this development  will make a difference to said liar

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Troy

Hahahahahahaha lies are completely ignored by fans. As long as a person believes their candidate is doing good they don't fret over minor details like lying...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

68charger440

The real question is which of them has not been caught lying?
When someone is absolutely 100% sure they know exactly what your problem is and how to fix it, it's time to ask someone else!

XH29N0G

lying?  changing one's mind to suit?  having a personal and a political persona?  All of these can be skills and virtues.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

JB400

So, we have a thread about lying politicians that gets locked, but we discuss it here where the admin. joins the conversation.  I have only one question:  What are you people putting in your eggnog?

polywideblock

there are no names being mentioned     :angel:     were just talking about politicians in general and would like to keep it that way   ;)

and speaking of eggnog how is yours   :cheers:

JB400

polywideblock

well happy holiday's anyway    :cheers:

notice PC in the politics thread   :icon_smile_big:

Merry Christmas,
     Drink more egg nog.

el dub

Quote from: JB400 on December 22, 2015, 09:01:20 PM
So, we have a thread about lying politicians that gets locked, but we discuss it here where the admin. joins the conversation.  I have only one question:  What are you people putting in your eggnog?
executive privaledge

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.