News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Coat hooks screw hole

Started by bobfist, October 31, 2015, 04:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobfist

Hi!

There is two screw holes there the coat hook goes, is it the upper or lower i shall use?
www.bobfist.com
Muscle Car Restorations & Reproduction
Sweden

cdr

this is where mine was, the other two that are up & down had a bracket for the seat belt snap.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

bull

Don't take this as gospel but I believe there's supposed to be one coat hook and it's on the driver's side. Coats and shirts hanging over the passenger side rear window would have created a huge lane-change blind spot as well as being impossible to reach after the driver exited.

Also, if your headliner is already installed you can measure back from the outer driver's side visor screw 35.5" to find it.

cdr

Quote from: bull on November 26, 2015, 03:17:44 PM
Don't take this as gospel but I believe there's supposed to be one coat hook and it's on the driver's side. Coats and shirts hanging over the passenger side rear window would have created a huge lane-change blind spot as well as being impossible to reach after the driver exited.

Also, if your headliner is already installed you can measure back from the outer driver's side visor screw 35.5" to find it.

you are correct Bull, but the picture is same left & right.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr