News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

visited the other Blade Charger today

Started by blade trinity, April 06, 2006, 12:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade trinity

Had to take my charger down today because they are using it in a scene on the Blade TV series. My car is the #1 hero car from the movie as well. (Most of you know this already). OK, the other car in the movie (pics below)  vin # is XP29H8B168114. It's not an RT as many have said. It is a 383 with a E440 block in it now. Block also has 8 16 stamped. The car was originally red and is pretty good for rust. The trunk pan is original and clean. The interior is pretty beat up. They are using the car for all the ugly stuff and saving mine for the close ups and driving stuff. Things I liked were the disc brakes, tic tock tack and the power windows. Body has quite a few dings and hood has been bent.

blade trinity

blade trinity

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

MassCharger73

I'm new here and I didn't know about your car. That's pretty cool. Do you know what all the extra buttons and that handle between the seats is on the #2 car? I assume that it's a hand brake for driving stunts.
1973 Charger

blade trinity

If it WAS an R/T I might have been more interested in buying it but mine is much nicer and so there's no need to have another. The buttons on the dash and console are for the vampire killing UV lights (front and rear) and NOS system. The lever is to open the passenger door so Blade can kick bad guys out.

blade trinity

dash and console

greenpigs

I guess its not going to be cheap..I would try and see anyways..you could always flip it.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

MassCharger73

OOHH vampire killing lights...right. Guess I should watch the movie. :-[
1973 Charger

Sinister68

What more can you tell us about the series?  What channel?  Who's playing Blade? Whistler?
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

greenpigs

Its gonna be on the spike channel, and I forget but some rapper is gonna be blade..KMP2 or something.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

chargerboy69

Between killing vampires Blade might want to fix the oil, and kinda looks like power steering leaks on the other car. :icon_smile_big:  . . . . . Yours is alot nicer car. Very cool to have that car.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

blade trinity

Here's what the engine looks like in the hero car.

THE CHARGER PUNK

yep thats the car i saw in payless atuo towing my dad was gonan buy that car then it dissapeared how much he want 4 it now?

moparsinbarns

Thats actually a good idea green. Blade, u should buy it and then flip it to F8 69's dad. lmao
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!

SeattleCharger

First I've heard of a Blade TV series, will have to try and watch that,

I have the blade car as my background screen on my cell phone, I just took a pic of my computer screen with my phone, then it has an option to put it as the cell phone background pic, worked pretty good.    The pic of the car driving under a tall bridge?  You posted it on here once before in the member's ride thread maybe. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

squeakfinder

Thanks for sharing the pictures! When is the show supposed to be on?
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

blade trinity

The show starts airing in June. They are going to keep the #2 car and  slowly destroy it doing stunts etc. They don't want to sell it.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: blade trinity on April 06, 2006, 07:35:24 PM
Here's what the engine looks like in the hero car.
You might wanna replace that upper radiator hose, it's looking a little weak at the thermostat end. :scope:

Thanks for sharing the pics & the behind the scenes stuff. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

What brand and size  of intake and carb is that in the hero car?   Thanks, Nate

SeattleCharger

I am a little confused, is there more than one member on the site with a Blade name?     are there three different Blade chargers in real life, one from each movie?

I can't remember who's car this is.   (see pic)

Thanks, Nate

edit:  I like the wheel size set up/stance of this car.   Anyone know the rim/tire size combo on this car? 

Nupe

That is Blusmobile's car (Nick).  He currently has it apart for resto and it is coming along nicely from what I've seen in pics.

Still gotta love black primer for that bad ass look.  :icon_smile_evil:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

blade trinity

It's nice to see Blusmobile's car. I like the look and the stance. I've got a second hood that hasn't been molested. I could paint it up and have two versions of my car for movies to rent. I wonder what would be a cool second set of mags to use...

squeakfinder

Blade Trinity-

Could you tell me what the paint is on your car? It looks like flat black but to shiny to be primer.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....