News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dashpad Color Question

Started by XXSpiralXX, April 06, 2006, 02:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXSpiralXX

I just bought a black dash (complete) for my 72 charger to replace the cracked green one. The problem is that the new pad is a little bit faded. Not bad, but enough that you can notice it a bit. Is there any way for me to recolor it ? I bought this stuff called new black or something like that but its says its meant for exterior vinyl. Should I try to use this stuff on the dash? I don't wanna mess it up because mine is Shongots.

Shakey

Quote from: XXSpiralXX on April 06, 2006, 02:08:02 PM
    I just bought a black dash (complete) for my 72 charger to replace the cracked green one. The problem is that the new pad is a little bit faded. Not bad, but enough that you can notice it a bit. Is there any way for me to recolor it ? I bought this stuff called new black or something like that but its says its meant for exterior vinyl. Should I try to use this stuff on the dash? I don't wanna mess it up because mine is Shongots.

There is a thread about this, about 9 threads below this one!