News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Inner door handle bumpers

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, November 22, 2015, 05:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Has anyone got a source & part number for the tiny bumpers for the inner door handles?

Thanks!    :2thumbs:

Lord Warlock

PG CLassics sells them, as do plenty of ebay vendors.  sorry no part numbers for you. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Mytur Binsdirti

Tried PG, Year One, Mega Parts & R/T Specialties. No go on any of them.

Lord Warlock

We are talking about the black donut pieces that fit between handle and door panel?
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Lord Warlock

Mytur Binsdirti

In this picture, you can see the back side of the bumper (next to the nut) which looks like a miniature license plate bumper.....

PlainfieldCharger

If I remember correctly I cut down a parking brake rest bumper for mine cause I could not find one but that was a couple of years ago. :Twocents:

Lord Warlock

My bad was thinking of wrong part for you.  Wasn't thinking inner enough I guess.  good luck.