News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spray glue for seat foams?

Started by b5blue, November 26, 2015, 09:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I'm getting ready to start redoing my bucket and rear seats for my 70 Charger soon. Muslin cloth gets glued here and there and foam is glued to foam for the tops of the bucket seat's rears. Can anyone recommend exactly what brand/type spray glue is the best? I managed to buy the wrong stuff doing other projects and do not want to screw up again! Thanks for any advise.

Nickrc3

b5blue

Thanks!  :2thumbs: The same one Alaskan T/A uses also. Good reviews online to boot. I've had good luck with DAP products so I'll be using it! I'm still amazed at the variety of spray glues on the market. No wonder I bought the wrong stuff when doing my headliner. (3M trim adhesive saved my butt when the spray stuff wasn't holding on.  :eek2: )   

Dino

I use the same glue for permanent bonds and 3M 77 for temporary bonds, although it will stick a bit too much if you're not stingy with it.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.