News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superfast movie

Started by wingcar, November 30, 2015, 11:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcar

Over the weekend I rented a few movies that I had not seen on the big screen.  Over in the corner I saw what I at first thought was a Vin Diesil movie that was outside the "Fast and Furious" francize.  However, looking at the cover a bit closer reviled that the actor was a look alike.  The movie is called "Superfast" and is actually a parody or spoof on the F&F movies.  It's pretty much filled with loads of stupid, but very funny and worth renting if you like the F&F movies.   The Diesil character drives a 1972 Charger that may belong to a member of the forum as I remember seeing it in the past.  You will also see a 2009 Challenger, a 1970 Challenger, a 2004 RAM "Rumble Bee" and a Jeep Wrangler that the Rock character drives.  Like I said, it's a spoof so don't expect any Oscar level acting or plot.  Check it out.......
:slap:   
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

ODZKing

I'll have to look for that.
I watched Collateral Damage this weekend. It was like a train wreck, awful movie but I couldn't turn it off. Jay Leno & Pat Morita play 2 cops in Detroit (Morita, cop from Japan on assignment) and they are looking for a guy who stole plans for a Turbo sumthinerother and is trying to sell it to a new car mfg.
It was on HBO comedy.   :eek2:

kab69440

Anyone desiring a copy of that movie, PM me. It's yours for the cost of postage.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

1974dodgecharger

its on Netflix.....I rented it on xbox one awhile back funny as heck....

crj1968

Just watched some clips on IMBD...looks like a must see.

"I wanna race."

"What are you driving?"

"A car!"    :icon_smile_big:

moparguy01

I made it through about 11.5 minutes of this movie on Netflix before I realized 2 things. 1. I was entirely too sober to watch this movie. 2. I think some grass is growing somewhere that my attention was better served watching.

Kern Dog

I just watched it.
The first 10 minutes had a few semi-funny bits. Later they had a guy that did a kick ass job of spoofing "The Rock" right down to the over-acting and skin tight shirt.
These same guys did a spoof on The Hunger Games. I applaud their efforts in poking fun at these franchise movies.

wingcar

Quote from: moparguy01 on December 03, 2015, 02:16:28 AM
I made it through about 11.5 minutes of this movie on Netflix before I realized 2 things. 1. I was entirely too sober to watch this movie. 2. I think some grass is growing somewhere that my attention was better served watching.

You sure that you were not watching a NASCAR race.......  :icon_smile_big:  :slap:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400