News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interesting

Started by moparstuart, December 09, 2015, 03:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dave Kanofsky

overwhelming pics and description...
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Aero426

Montreal Wing Car

Quick! Before Kounts Kustoms grabs it!

Ben

djcarguy

Has anyone checked it out an got more info??

Before cbrestoration finds it an buys it,haha.  see adds 7 days old? 

wonder if long race history or just a home hack,local?    DJ  900 miles from it! :popcrn: :popcrn:

thehemikid

When I enlarge the pic it appears to be a photo shop.

skip68

It looks real to me.   :shruggy:   
Looks like you can see through the drivers side hole a little. 

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

thehemikid

Could be,...just aint convinced yet. And sump'n going on with the right head light opening.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

wingcar builder

I talked to the guy it's homemade. got a few pics from him. kinda rough....well, ....a lot rough.

6bblgt

I've looked at it - pass,  Chris has looked at it - pass
was a red '68 Charger, never "was" a racecar - IS a wannabe!

any good pieces in here?  :scratchchin:

thehemikid

:icon_smile_blackeye: Convinced,....................and would've passed too.

I see he has another project on a trailer behind the dually,  but can't determine what make that C-pillar is though.

For whatever the reason, not everyone can hang in there to complete a long project,... some times we can have too many projects, ...and sometimes life has a way of throwing sticks in your spokes too.

odcics2

I spy a real Nichels Engineering cross member.    $2,500 - 3K right there...   :Twocents:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Mike DC

Yeah, that caught my eye too.   

odcics2

This is what happens when you try to build a "stock  car" from looking on line at pics of real cars.
There is a lot of things not plainly visible to the untrained eye.  Look at the stance.  Even with a Nichels front crossmember it sits high.  :Twocents:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

wingcar builder

it must be blocked up there isn't even any torsion bars in it.

wingcar builder

Does have float hubs tho.

6bblgt

Chevy friend (Camaro "stock" car on trailer in background, legend car in garage) of a friend owns it & got it in a trade.  Knows nothing Mopar, I said I'd look at it & help to figure what he has but he listed it while I was on my way to look at it.  :brickwall:  Had it listed as "real Charger Daytona" originally.  At that point I didn't want to invest too much time because he didn't care or want to know the truth & it could've been gone before a real "value" could be determined.  There was a rusted 8-3/4 center section with a newer looking locker in it laying inside the car.  Wood blocks between control arms & frame rails, torsion bars inside the car.

He also would never give me a price, I saw the  $5K on-line just like everyone else.  :eek2:

Stevearino

70 hood, 70 fenders.Decent quarters. Steel nose cone. Looks like a window plug in it from the inside shot.Decent doors. Looks like a shortened deck lid. If it has a 69/70 tail panel that is a plus. For $5000.00 you would be hard pressed to put all those parts together. It might not be a bad start for a resto mod or a drag car. :Twocents:

chargerman69

Maybe has a wing for it
Can tell that was one on it before

djcarguy

ANY pic of whole left side an rear??

Does cage an what looks like a roof skin by nose go too this project??

is there a wing??  looks like was 2 wings drilled an fitted at one time?

wood a set of  front coil over shocks instead of t-bars work on this if it was light weight stripped down street  an drag toy??

ANY info on BILL of sale or poss of title for strreeeet legal use?/?    Thanks DJ ,have a 68 440 an wing what else does a guy need!!

Lennard

Front fender wheel arches are cut.

Stevearino

Looks like the plug was made with the idea that a piece of lexan would be cut to fit in the hole. No tail light panel either which would make sense if you were building a race car as this would be covered with a sheet metal blank anyway. From the rust pattern on the quarter around the wing holes it appears that at some point there was a wing protecting that area.