News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wasn't tick tock on all r/t's?

Started by cavemanno1, December 11, 2015, 04:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

What's wrong with these pictures?
Wrong raido bezel,missing tick tock just a clock?I thought tick tock came standard on all r/t's?

Ghoste

Tach was an option on Chargers after 1967.

Ghoste

And by 1970, the clock was optional as well.  (although it was also optional in 66-67)

b5blue

Don't forget tach was available without tick tock.

cavemanno1

Thanks guys!It looks like it's $400 on ebay  :flame:,well that isn't worth it!No consol,no tic toc tack,well who cares she is 4 speed  :drive:

It does looks like someone went for the cheapest option available for a 4 speed r/t :scratchchin:

But the radio bezel is from somewhere else,isn't it,like a 1970 b body?

Thanks

hawkeye

Quote from: Ghoste on December 11, 2015, 05:12:35 AM
And by 1970, the clock was optional as well.  (although it was also optional in 66-67)
Clock was optional on R/T and base, standard on 500.

Derwud

my 70 R/T, only options, P/S, P/D/B and Radio..
1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

cavemanno1

My car's only option is the radio really  :lol:
Would love to have p/s at least so now i will have to hunt down the parts for it!

Ghoste

Ghoste

I think that's just an aftermarket creation, I don't think you'll find that it was ever available that way from the factory.

Dino

You've got the standard clock for that year, it wasn't an option, and the radio bezel is from a '70.  AM radio's and bezels are pretty cheap so see if you can have a set sent with your car if you want it stock.

No console and 4 speed is cool!  I'm even toying with the idea of installing a buddy seat in place of my console when I get the 6 speed, but where am I gonna store all my stuff?   :lol:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

b5blue

If it has factory am or am/fm "solid state" radio and plate for 70 Charger that is worth good money. (am/fm even more $$)
I thought clock was part of an option group not standard. My car had clock delete plate in it? 

Dino

True, the clock was an option in 70 but standard in 68, 69.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

hawkeye

From the source

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Ghoste on December 12, 2015, 11:32:16 PM
I think that's just an aftermarket creation, I don't think you'll find that it was ever available that way from the factory.

:iagree:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T